Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,324 Members 42,460 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ota update to kitkat - did supersu keep root?

Tip us?

zombolt
Old
Thanks Meter 30
And yet he has time to sit here argue and make sure he feels right about it.
I bet he drives a Porsche
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshm.1219 View Post
I love when people say they don't have enough time. Don't root your phone if you don't have enough time to read lol which really doesn't take that long

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zombolt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joshtb86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
look im really sorry for the trouble. i should have searched first for the answer and i apologize for causing so much discussion. iw as simply looking for help and didnt have enough time to read the thread. next time ill search before i ask any questions. please have some consideration for other people who may not be as up to date with the forum etiquette as everyone else is. remember, we were all in this position once. i wasnt trying to insult or offend anybody and got attacked for a simple mistake. its not like i was intentionally trying to cause trouble.

i work 100 hours a week and have 210k in debt. i dont have a porsche and never will. not all doctors are like the media portrays.

im not trying to cause problems. i apologize again and will search before asking from now on.

thank you all for your help. i thanked everyone for their responses.
vzw gs4 rooted, stock 4.3
galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition, rooted and stock
nexus 7 (2013) stock rooted 4.4 with ART
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joshtb86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]