FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Google Camera App

40 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By hypertx, Member on 20th April 2014, 10:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Yesterday I installed Google Camera app to my Moto G and It is working perfectly. What i like most is that it can simulate depth-of-field blur (i.e. bokeh).

If you have installed it, please share your experience.

Cheers!

Mirror:
Camera_2.1.037 (1122348-30).apk - 14.78 MB
Last edited by hypertx; 20th April 2014 at 12:12 PM. Reason: adding the apk link

20th April 2014, 11:06 AM |#2  
Flag Le Havre
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
I'm sad 'cause we can't mÔle PhotoSpheres ):

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app
20th April 2014, 11:27 AM |#3  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 240

More

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to i_rnb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2014, 08:43 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Abu Dhabi
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypertx

Yesterday I installed Google Camera app to my Moto G and It is working perfectly. What i like most is that it can simulate depth-of-field blur (i.e. bokeh).

If you have installed it, please share your experience.

Cheers!

Mirror:
Camera_2.1.037 (1122348-30).apk - 14.78 MB

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
21st April 2014, 09:00 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Oppo Find 7
Is anyone able to port oppo find 7's camera APP to moto g? Would be really awesome if wie could take higher MP pictures (in theory) like the oppo find 7 does take 50 MP pictures with a 13 MP camera by taking 10 pictures, picking the 4 best of those and creating a higher MP picture of those.. This takes some time but would still be great if wie could take like 20 MP pictures with moto g.. Maybe someone could open a thread about this.. I could also do this but im new to xda and dont even know in which section it belongs.. Thanks in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to ItzzAce For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 07:39 PM |#6  
Flag Solingen
Thanks Meter: 271

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzzAce

Is anyone able to port oppo find 7's camera APP to moto g? Would be really awesome if wie could take higher MP pictures (in theory) like the oppo find 7 does take 50 MP pictures with a 13 MP camera by taking 10 pictures, picking the 4 best of those and creating a higher MP picture of those.. This takes some time but would still be great if wie could take like 20 MP pictures with moto g.. Maybe someone could open a thread about this.. I could also do this but im new to xda and dont even know in which section it belongs.. Thanks in advance.

really interesting idea. maybe there will be a mod or a camera app that has this feature to make higher resolution photos by taking a few pictures and render them together.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread