Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 42,283 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Touch screen

Tip us?

baraided
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Touch screen

My xperia plays touch stopped working. Any way i can use the gamepad to type

Bakisha
Old
Thanks Meter 467
Keyboard at https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rgencykeyboard

Sent from my C6502 using xda app-developers app

The Following User Says Thank You to Bakisha For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

darkharbinger81
Old
(Last edited by darkharbinger81; 27th April 2014 at 09:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakisha View Post
Keyboard at https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rgencykeyboard

Sent from my C6502 using xda app-developers app
Thank You a million times over if I known about this app I would not have bought my Droid Incredible since the only reason I did was touch screen is shot cracked and after water damage before digitizer its self for touch screen quit so I couldn't enter passwords, text etc etc but with this I can use my beloved play again whoo whoo

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Now if I can just get a gamekeyboard setup to let me emulate my touch screen with my game pad so I can install minecraft and switch it to gamepad or be able to restore it from titanium backup without being able to use my touch screen that would be great! Only works on stock gb tho

Iowa Home Of SLIPKNOT

The Following User Says Thank You to darkharbinger81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bakisha
Old
Thanks Meter 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkharbinger81 View Post
Thank You a million times over if I known about this app I would not have bought my Droid Incredible since the only reason I did was touch screen is shot cracked and after water damage before digitizer its self for touch screen quit so I couldn't enter passwords, text etc etc but with this I can use my beloved play again whoo whoo

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Now if I can just get a gamekeyboard setup to let me emulate my touch screen with my game pad so I can install minecraft and switch it to gamepad or be able to restore it from titanium backup without being able to use my touch screen that would be great!

I just found about it just recently, even when my flex was damaged and touchscreen didn't work, i didn't know about that keyboard.

You could check app from same developer that have widget for changing keyboard without going to optios menu (if it benefit you). I never used gamekeyboard (in my country i can't buy apps in play store, and it isn't avaible in amazon app store where i can), so i can't help you there much...

The Following User Says Thank You to Bakisha For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]