OP tehremarkable

24th April 2014, 03:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Pinellas Park
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Hello everybody!
So I flashed Liquid Smooth v2.37 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2150911) on my Note 2.

Upon use, I noticed that my Snapchat is unable to record anything for longer than a second unless it is literally just recording darkness. Covering the camera allows me to record for the max amount of time or until I let go of the camera and have it record anything other than darkness (which ends it).

I would like to know if anyone has a fix for this or if this is just something that will have to be fixed by the Snapchat Devs themselves. Thank you!
24th April 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #2  
Flag richmond
Thanks Meter: 51

199 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehremarkable

Hello everybody!
So I flashed Liquid Smooth v2.37 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2150911) on my Note 2.

Upon use, I noticed that my Snapchat is unable to record anything for longer than a second unless it is literally just recording darkness. Covering the camera allows me to record for the max amount of time or until I let go of the camera and have it record anything other than darkness (which ends it).

I would like to know if anyone has a fix for this or if this is just something that will have to be fixed by the Snapchat Devs themselves. Thank you!

try setting your video quality to low in the settings then reboot.
25th April 2014, 02:03 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Pinellas Park
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
wnlisme spaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squilchi

try setting your video quality to low in the settings then reboot.

This made it last five seconds and have a black bar 30% on the bottom of the screen.
25th April 2014, 02:23 AM   |  #4  
Flag richmond

199 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehremarkable

This made it last five seconds and have a black bar 30% on the bottom of the screen.

Okay never had that happen. I'll flash it, trouble shoot it for myself and get back to you.

Edit: I'm downloading right now. What gapps did you use?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by Squilchi; 25th April 2014 at 02:26 AM.
27th April 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #5  
Flag richmond

199 posts
More
Sorry about the late response been kinda busy. I'm on the ROM now and if I change camera quality to low it takes a full video but changing it back to automatic or standard results in a shortened video still. Still working on it

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by Squilchi; 27th April 2014 at 08:53 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread