Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,953 Members 36,507 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] AT&T Galaxy S4 I337 Network Unlock

Tip us?

jd1639
Old
(Last edited by jd1639; 30th March 2014 at 11:06 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbison83 View Post
Called at&t today and they are asking for account number which I do not have. What now?
If you don't have an account with at&t they are not going to give you a code. Either try the free unlock or buy a code.

Just a heads up on the free unlock, generally if you try it too many times you will be permanently unable to unlock. So if it doesn't work the first couple of times give up

Sent from my Nexus 5

mbison83
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639 View Post
If you don't have an account with at&t they are not going to give you a code. Either try the free unlock or buy a code.

Just a heads up on the free unlock, generally if you try it too many times you will be permanently unable to unlock. So if it doesn't work the first couple of times give up

Sent from my Nexus 5
The free way does not work for me as I am not able to access the Phone Control feature (possibly because of the 4.4.2 OS which I have heard has some features to prevent users from unlocking a device).

I am having the previous owner and at&t customer to call and request the code. Will know whether they will release the code in 48 hours.

If that doesn't work I will have to buy a code. Any recommendations?

waiters
Old
Thanks Meter 194
I have used cellunlocker.net many times and couldn't be happier (except for the price lol)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Godiegogo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help

I have a smiler problem but not the same I accidentally hit the option 1 debug screen in the service mode on the the same device (s4)active and it cleared the entire menu and now it won't read any sim and there is no mobile network to be found and all I get is a circle with a line in it . Any help would be greatly appreciated