Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,880 Members 50,892 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck looking for all the advice I can get

Tip us?

rugmankc
Old
Thanks Meter 1,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRatt View Post
I am not positive as I haven't flashed any aosp based Roms, I am still on MDB bootloaders as well. So far never needed to flash the MDL bootloaders though for any Roms I have run. It is possible that CM needs the MDL bootloader though.

Sent From My Spiderman,Ironman,Red,Dark Blue,Green, GreyedOut BadAss Themed I337
Yeah Rock, I forget--too many roms that I flash. I do remember a dev saying that you must be on mdl for something. But, it was way back early on. I did a lot of CM when I started flashing years ago. But, started with mostly TW when I got the s4. So, seems it would have been TW. My "old" brain don't remember as good as it use too-- Oh well, hope the OP gets it sorted--
ATT Samsung Galaxy S4/Rooted/TWRP 2.5.0.2/Wanam Xposed, or Gravity Box/Long Time MultiRom Flasher/Waiting For The Note 4--The Game Changer

aawshads
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
i wanted to thank everyone. after multiple attempts, downloads, etc, I finally got odin to work. so I flashed an original image, rooted, installed flash and then cm11, and everything (including GPS!) seems to be working. I appreciate all of the help and advice that was given.
The Following User Says Thank You to aawshads For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rugmankc
Old
Thanks Meter 1,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by aawshads View Post
i wanted to thank everyone. after multiple attempts, downloads, etc, I finally got odin to work. so I flashed an original image, rooted, installed flash and then cm11, and everything (including GPS!) seems to be working. I appreciate all of the help and advice that was given.
Glad you got it

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
ATT Samsung Galaxy S4/Rooted/TWRP 2.5.0.2/Wanam Xposed, or Gravity Box/Long Time MultiRom Flasher/Waiting For The Note 4--The Game Changer

The Following User Says Thank You to rugmankc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]