OP aawshads

27th April 2014, 11:30 PM   |  #11  
Flag Dayton, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 1,847

7,570 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRatt

I am not positive as I haven't flashed any aosp based Roms, I am still on MDB bootloaders as well. So far never needed to flash the MDL bootloaders though for any Roms I have run. It is possible that CM needs the MDL bootloader though.

Sent From My Spiderman,Ironman,Red,Dark Blue,Green, GreyedOut BadAss Themed I337

Yeah Rock, I forget--too many roms that I flash. I do remember a dev saying that you must be on mdl for something. But, it was way back early on. I did a lot of CM when I started flashing years ago. But, started with mostly TW when I got the s4. So, seems it would have been TW. My "old" brain don't remember as good as it use too-- Oh well, hope the OP gets it sorted--
28th April 2014, 01:56 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Dallas
Thanks Meter: 28

205 posts
Thumbs up
i wanted to thank everyone. after multiple attempts, downloads, etc, I finally got odin to work. so I flashed an original image, rooted, installed flash and then cm11, and everything (including GPS!) seems to be working. I appreciate all of the help and advice that was given.
The Following User Says Thank You to aawshads For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #13  
Flag Dayton, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 1,847

7,570 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aawshads

i wanted to thank everyone. after multiple attempts, downloads, etc, I finally got odin to work. so I flashed an original image, rooted, installed flash and then cm11, and everything (including GPS!) seems to be working. I appreciate all of the help and advice that was given.

Glad you got it

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to rugmankc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread