Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Help Please ! My note 2 4.3 wifi doesn't work perfectly.

OP Posh_Josh

23rd April 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Hi guys , I am a rookie of XDA from Hong Kong. I get a problem on my n7100 and can you guys help me ? Thank you so much!
I flashed N7100XXUENC3 official rom through odin 3.07 .However , the wifi function doesn't work perfectly , it can turn on sometimes but can't mostly.
I tried flashing the mk4 rom but the problem was not solved , so I flashed the wifi fix patch but the probelm is still there.
I saw a post wriiten by dr, ketan said that I should flash mj5 bootloader .However I flashed it through odin but it showed "fail" .
Also , I have the warranty void showing in the download mode......
What should I do to get the wifi function back? Please help me !
(Sorry for my bad English language)
24th April 2014, 10:33 AM   |  #2  
erljayp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posh_Josh

I tried flashing the mk4 rom but the problem was not solved , so I flashed the wifi fix patch but the probelm is still there.

I think the MK4 stock has knox, and you cannot flash a bootloader lower than it.
Try to flash the MK4 rom again, maybe something went wrong with the installation. (Try Odin 3.07 and check the md5 sum of the stock rom you downloaded if it matches the one from the site.)
Goodluck.
The Following User Says Thank You to erljayp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 12:08 PM   |  #3  
geekynoob's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2,369
 
3,126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posh_Josh

Hi guys , I am a rookie of XDA from Hong Kong. I get a problem on my n7100 and can you guys help me ? Thank you so much!
I flashed N7100XXUENC3 official rom through odin 3.07 .However , the wifi function doesn't work perfectly , it can turn on sometimes but can't mostly.
I tried flashing the mk4 rom but the problem was not solved , so I flashed the wifi fix patch but the probelm is still there.
I saw a post wriiten by dr, ketan said that I should flash mj5 bootloader .However I flashed it through odin but it showed "fail" .
Also , I have the warranty void showing in the download mode......
What should I do to get the wifi function back? Please help me !
(Sorry for my bad English language)

Sorry to su are KNoxed..!! Reflash NC3 and using Stock recovery.! i mention again.. STOCK recovery wipe the phone.!

power + volume up + home button is what u need to enter the recovery..!
The Following User Says Thank You to geekynoob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 03:02 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Thankyou so much ! I am gonna try your instructions!
26th April 2014, 12:49 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekynoob

Sorry to su are KNoxed..!! Reflash NC3 and using Stock recovery.! i mention again.. STOCK recovery wipe the phone.!

power + volume up + home button is what u need to enter the recovery..!

Hi Bro ! I reflashed and wiped my phone but the wifi still doesn't work !
What should I do ? Thank you btw!
28th April 2014, 05:38 AM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Try lastest 4.4.2 official ROM. My wifi got some problems on 4.3 but works well on this 4.4.2
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2730612
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes