Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,899 Members 48,862 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] İ9082 cwm restart problem

Tip us?
 
cparty81
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2014
Exclamation [q] İ9082 cwm restart problem

Hello friends i9082 with odin to cwm I installed 4.2.2 on recovery mode but when i wanted to come to constantly restart taking it does not display cwm 4.2.2 via cwm that uses firmware link Send please ?
 
samjsrmj
Old
(Last edited by samjsrmj; 24th April 2014 at 03:33 PM.)
#2  
samjsrmj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 104
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chennai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cparty81 View Post
Hello friends i9082 with odin to cwm I installed 4.2.2 on recovery mode but when i wanted to come to constantly restart taking it does not display cwm 4.2.2 via cwm that uses firmware link Send please ?
Hi untick auto restart and flash latest cwm manually go to recovery and fix it and clean install ROM

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
HIT THANKS INSTEAD TYPING
==================================================
Note 2 N7100

Phone : Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082
Rom : # Resurrection Remix KitKat 4.4.2 - v5.1.0-20140424 #
Tab : Galaxy Tab 2 7" With Sim - Rom Mokee 4.4.2
 
cparty81
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default Firmware

Galaxy grand on the cm11 yuklediysen uploaded firmware link send please ?
 
samjsrmj
Old
#4  
samjsrmj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 104
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chennai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cparty81 View Post
Galaxy grand on the cm11 yuklediysen uploaded firmware link send please ?
CM 11 Rom

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2563557
HIT THANKS INSTEAD TYPING
==================================================
Note 2 N7100

Phone : Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082
Rom : # Resurrection Remix KitKat 4.4.2 - v5.1.0-20140424 #
Tab : Galaxy Tab 2 7" With Sim - Rom Mokee 4.4.2
 
nikimj2512
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2014
I9082XXAMF7_I9082ODDMF3_INU

I need The firmware link plzzzzzz
 
ORBAY
Old
(Last edited by ORBAY; 27th April 2014 at 12:43 PM.)
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by samjsrmj View Post
Hi untick auto restart and flash latest cwm manually go to recovery and fix it and clean install ROM

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

im goto recovervy philztouch & wipe data - wipe cache - wipe Dalvik cache ; install aki.kernel & I9082ZAMF7_ODEX.zip, the Rom update write, Restaterter, then not boot instlallation rom, plz help?
 
samjsrmj
Old
#7  
samjsrmj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 104
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chennai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORBAY View Post
im goto recovervy philztouch & wipe data - wipe cache - wipe Dalvik cache ; install aki.kernel & I9082ZAMF7_ODEX.zip, the Rom update write, Restaterter, then not boot instlallation rom, plz help?
Try Diffrent Kernal pls do backup before flashing things if u take backup restore and read installation guide again
HIT THANKS INSTEAD TYPING
==================================================
Note 2 N7100

Phone : Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082
Rom : # Resurrection Remix KitKat 4.4.2 - v5.1.0-20140424 #
Tab : Galaxy Tab 2 7" With Sim - Rom Mokee 4.4.2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Replace Your Stock Phone App with Reactiv Dialer

Your smartphone’s dialer app is obviously one of the most frequently used apps you … more

How to Factory Reset your Samsung Gear Live Android Wear SmartWatch – XDA Developer TV

Do you want to Factory Reset your Samsung Gear … more

Get Your Special xda:devcon ’14 Hotel And Conference Rate While It Lasts

By now you’ve definitely heard about XDA’s … more

Google Chromecast Rootable Once Again!

Over the six months, theGoogle Chromecasthas gained a considerable amount of official functionality. … more