Help please

OP eazy401

28th April 2014, 04:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33

150 posts
Hoping someone can help me ASAP. I was running sacs v3. I started getting issues when I opened up settings on my phone so I tried to dirty flash over the same ROM. Did that then had no network. Looked into that found it said to reflash NAE modem did that. But then I got a blue android guy. I am able to get into recovery when i try to install ROM it goes really fast then I reboot it says to fix root I say yes. Then it stalls on samsung galaxy S4 screen. Help please
28th April 2014, 05:23 AM   |  #2  
Flag Spring Hil, TN
Thanks Meter: 56

333 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy401

Hoping someone can help me ASAP. I was running sacs v3. I started getting issues when I opened up settings on my phone so I tried to dirty flash over the same ROM. Did that then had no network. Looked into that found it said to reflash NAE modem did that. But then I got a blue android guy. I am able to get into recovery when i try to install ROM it goes really fast then I reboot it says to fix root I say yes. Then it stalls on samsung galaxy S4 screen. Help please

Can you ODIN back to NAE stock and see if that fixes it? Then try your ROM of choice after going back to complete stock?
28th April 2014, 05:28 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

150 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VandyCWG

Can you ODIN back to NAE stock and see if that fixes it? Then try your ROM of choice after going back to complete stock?

I'm trying that right now
28th April 2014, 05:37 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

150 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy401

I'm trying that right now

Got it working by flashing Stock NAE rom thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread