Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,794 Members 44,437 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] is my device compitible to use paranoid android?

Tip us?

omkar333
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] is my device compitible to use paranoid android?

hello...my device is samsung galaxy music duos ..running jb 4.1.2 ...512ram ...850mhz cortex A9 .......is it possible to port PA to my phone ...currently there are no custom roms for this device ........neither did i find a phone similar to this one ..........does anybody know the procedure to port ...my device is still on stock rom ...rooted .....or does anybody the procedure to build it from source code on WINDOWS !!! any help is appreciable!!!! thanks in advance !!!

Pirateghost
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,803

DONATE TO ME
No

Sent from my Nexus 5

omkar333
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateghost View Post
No

Sent from my Nexus 5
okay so which are the possible custom roms i can port ....and how?

Pirateghost
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,803

DONATE TO ME
You can't do it on windows, if there are no custom Roms available for your device, then you will be doing everything from scratch. Considering you are asking how to do so on Windows indicates you haven't read any of the already available guides on porting.

Sent from my Nexus 5

omkar333
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateghost View Post
You can't do it on windows, if there are no custom Roms available for your device, then you will be doing everything from scratch. Considering you are asking how to do so on Windows indicates you haven't read any of the already available guides on porting.

Sent from my Nexus 5
i have read....but there are no similar devices so I can't port.....and I guess all of the threads on building roms from source codes have a major requirement i.e ubuntu ......therefore I asked whether there is any method to do it on windows! ...but thanks for replieng!!