Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,758 Members 46,378 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung keyboard - "break line"

Tip us?

Stiflerlv
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default [Q] Samsung keyboard - "break line"

Hello!
Im comming from HTC phones to samsung, so Im little confused with few of the things in here...

For now, only real problem for me, is samsung keyboard missing "new line" or "break line" key.

I like the keyboard having numbers ontop of letters, makes it easier to type things. But previously using CWM, it had (I suppost) google keyboard, and holding "shift" key it added new line key under smiley key.

On GS5 I cannot find new line key anywhere, even under symbols. Missing it somewhere?

Im using "hangouts".
Nokia 6232
HTC Tattoo
HTC One S Black
Samsung Galaxy S5

hemander
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiflerlv View Post
Hello!
Im comming from HTC phones to samsung, so Im little confused with few of the things in here...

For now, only real problem for me, is samsung keyboard missing "new line" or "break line" key.

I like the keyboard having numbers ontop of letters, makes it easier to type things. But previously using CWM, it had (I suppost) google keyboard, and holding "shift" key it added new line key under smiley key.

On GS5 I cannot find new line key anywhere, even under symbols. Missing it somewhere?

Im using "hangouts".
That maybe on the stock keyboard of Samsung. If you would like to, you can download application for keyboard. I'm using Fleksy and it's really good.