Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Rooting Note 3 LTE

OP Mr.SpY

21st April 2014, 11:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Dear all..

im facing a problem trying to root my Note 3 LTE

i have done all steps to the rooting process

1- enabled the USB debugging mode
2- put my phone in download mode
3- started odin
4-installed the Samsung drivers
5-choose the CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005
6- clicked start button on ODIN 3.9 and done the same thing with ODIN 3.7

2 mins later odin says DONE

the phone stuck on

Recovery Booting ....
recovery is not senandroid enforcing
set warranty bit : recovery

although the odin says DONE

but the phone is stuck on that screen

Thanks and regards ...
21st April 2014, 11:27 AM   |  #2  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,287
 
8,924 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SpY

Dear all..

im facing a problem trying to root my Note 3 LTE

i have done all steps to the rooting process

1- enabled the USB debugging mode
2- put my phone in download mode
3- started odin
4-installed the Samsung drivers
5-choose the CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005
6- clicked start button on ODIN 3.9 and done the same thing with ODIN 3.7

2 mins later odin says DONE

the phone stuck on

Recovery Booting ....
recovery is not senandroid enforcing
set warranty bit : recovery

although the odin says DONE

but the phone is stuck on that screen

Thanks and regards ...

Press volume up + menu + power button and data factory reset and then try to reboot or try pressing power for about 10 seconds or flash a custom recovery in download mode.
Last edited by gee2012; 21st April 2014 at 11:38 AM.
21st April 2014, 12:05 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

Press volume up + menu + power button and data factory reset and then try to reboot or try pressing power for about 10 seconds or flash a custom recovery in download mode.

i want to continue my rooting process , i can acsess my phone by going to download mode and choosing

cancel ( restart phone )

but my question is WHY i cant root the device ???

i don't have any problem accessing the phone ....

but my problem is that i want to root the device

thanks and regards
21st April 2014, 12:09 PM   |  #4  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,287
 
8,924 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SpY

i want to continue my rooting process , i can acsess my phone by going to download mode and choosing

cancel ( restart phone )

but my question is WHY i cant root the device ???

i don't have any problem accessing the phone ....

but my problem is that i want to root the device

thanks and regards

If i we`re you i would flash a custom recovery (.tar file) with Odin in downloadmode from here here http://d-h.st/users/xiaolu/?fld_id=31963 (check for the right file like hlte) and flash the latest superSU.zip (1.94 i think) in recovery and that should work. BTW did you disable Kies in windows task manager?
Last edited by gee2012; 21st April 2014 at 12:13 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2014, 12:10 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
452 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SpY

i want to continue my rooting process , i can acsess my phone by going to download mode and choosing

cancel ( restart phone )

but my question is WHY i cant root the device ???

i don't have any problem accessing the phone ....

but my problem is that i want to root the device

thanks and regards

Did you follow and download the cf-auto root from here?http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2466423

And you didn't mention about reactivation lock
Last edited by Rosli59564; 21st April 2014 at 12:14 PM.
21st April 2014, 02:17 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 368
 
1,164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SpY

Dear all..

im facing a problem trying to root my Note 3 LTE

i have done all steps to the rooting process

1- enabled the USB debugging mode
2- put my phone in download mode
3- started odin
4-installed the Samsung drivers
5-choose the CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005
6- clicked start button on ODIN 3.9 and done the same thing with ODIN 3.7

2 mins later odin says DONE

the phone stuck on

Recovery Booting ....
recovery is not senandroid enforcing
set warranty bit : recovery

although the odin says DONE

but the phone is stuck on that screen

Thanks and regards ...

Which os do you have 4.3 or 4.4.2?
21st April 2014, 03:27 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_joe

Which os do you have 4.3 or 4.4.2?

YES I followed the instructions in the previous post

its is

4.3
22nd April 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 368
 
1,164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SpY

YES I followed the instructions in the previous post

its is

4.3

You probably used the file meant for 4.4.2. Use this one for 4.3. It has the same name as the one for 4.4.2 so delete the one you previously used or extract on a different folder. No need to enable usb debugging as it's useless when in download mode but you need to make sure reactivation lock is off in settings>security.
28th April 2014, 09:15 AM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Angry thanx fellows
Yeah , that worked fine , im now rooted and voided my knox warranty

Thanks - TEAM
28th April 2014, 09:28 AM   |  #10  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,287
 
8,924 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SpY

Yeah , that worked fine , im now rooted and voided my knox warranty

Thanks - TEAM

Welcome to the club Flash away my friend, lots of goodies await you.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes