OP tss01

27th April 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Waterford
Thanks Meter: 2

61 posts
More
Hello,

I'm on the new side with flashing in such and need to know what file is run in Odin on the PDA line? The videos always show a MD5 file but I don't see one in the zip file I downloaded. How would I go about creating this file type? The remaining steps of the process seen easy.

Thanks, in advance

Bruce
27th April 2014, 07:12 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag Waterford
Thanks Meter: 2

61 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladyscoleman

You can install a application which played all type of video files like "MX Player"

I'm somewhat confused here. Are you saying that I must install some program in order to make a MD5 file. Maybe it would be easier if I just knew what file to run on the PDA line. Is it the BOOT.IMG file? I would like to run this new KK software.

Thank you!

Bruce
28th April 2014, 06:24 AM   |  #3  
Flag The Fort
Thanks Meter: 627

1,497 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tss01

I'm somewhat confused here. Are you saying that I must install some program in order to make a MD5 file. Maybe it would be easier if I just knew what file to run on the PDA line. Is it the BOOT.IMG file? I would like to run this new KK software.

Thank you!

Bruce

Okay in this screen shot there's the Odex rom and then the deodexed rom. Last is the firmware.
After you have flashed either one of the Odex or Deodexed roms in Safestrap 3.65 stock slot and remember to wipe the stock slot first.
So after the rom is flashed the don't reboot system but reboot to download mode and open up odin.
Prior to doing all this download the firmware to your computer. Once downloaded extract the the file that shows the as tar. After having odin open click on the PA and put that file in there and let it run its course checking the file. Then when it's done hit start.
Here's a pic off my pc of the file that goes in AP slot for Odin.
Odin will run MD5 check on it automatically and say it's valid. Then from there just have you phone in download mode and hooked up to pc and hit start.
Last edited by Harleydroid; 28th April 2014 at 07:00 AM.
28th April 2014, 10:02 AM   |  #4  
Flag The Fort
Thanks Meter: 627

1,497 posts
More
not sure if you have seen this tutorial or not.
How To Install Kit Kat 4.4.2 Verizon Note 3 With : http://youtu.be/zYrquBtAS1o
The Following User Says Thank You to Harleydroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread