No registration required

[Q] How To Re Root My Device?

OP nmalath

27th April 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hello!
I just downloaded Titanium Backup. It showed, in it's initial dialog box, that i have not rooted my device properly, and asked me to root it in a different way or to contact my ROM provider (I have custom ROM). However, it does recognize my device to be rooted, and also allows to backup data.
So, should i re root my device? Is it necessary to re root my device for any other circumstances?
I have a Micromax Canvas A111 model, running Android 4.1.2
Help please!
27th April 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 590

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmalath

Hello!
I just downloaded Titanium Backup. It showed, in it's initial dialog box, that i have not rooted my device properly, and asked me to root it in a different way or to contact my ROM provider (I have custom ROM). However, it does recognize my device to be rooted, and also allows to backup data.
So, should i re root my device? Is it necessary to re root my device for any other circumstances?
I have a Micromax Canvas A111 model, running Android 4.1.2
Help please!

You should be fine. This is a generic warning from Titanium because certain forms of SuperUser or SuperSU might not be officially supported (like roms that have the SuperUser app/UI built into the Settings often have this occur when using the app, but still functions fine. It's not a big deal though. Just check the box for Don't Show Again or whatever.
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 10:28 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

You should be fine. This is a generic warning from Titanium because certain forms of SuperUser or SuperSU might not be officially supported (like roms that have the SuperUser app/UI built into the Settings often have this occur when using the app, but still functions fine. It's not a big deal though. Just check the box for Don't Show Again or whatever.

Thanks man!
28th April 2014, 11:26 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 590

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
You're welcome.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread