[Q] HELP! Installing gapps on my phone without clockworkmod

Search This thread

LGG2 LS980

Apr 28, 2014
So I just flashed CyanogenMod 11 on LG G2 and forgotbto flash GApps on my phone and when I try folowwing CyanogenMod steps to booting into recovery mode it won't and it just boots back into the operating system. I think Clockworkmod got deleted when I flashed the operating system. So I can't install it without gapps and I need my apps! Please help me. You contact me from my email joshuacurey@gmail.com or message me on here.

kermage

Feb 3, 2014
Iligan City
So I just flashed CyanogenMod 11 on LG G2 and forgotbto flash GApps on my phone and when I try folowwing CyanogenMod steps to booting into recovery mode it won't and it just boots back into the operating system. I think Clockworkmod got deleted when I flashed the operating system. So I can't install it without gapps and I need my apps! Please help me. You contact me from my email joshuacurey@gmail.com or message me on here.

go and post here instead.. http://xdaforums.com/android/help

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013

ROM manager at your disposal..

Install ROM manger after install it will ask to install Recovery if not present.. If you are not sure then check if you recovery or not.. by slecting the recovery version it asks after installing the app..