FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

i need clean odin copy

39 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By mr stark, Member on 28th April 2014, 12:28 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi
i download 4 copy of adin . it give me error or anti viros give me it have trojan .
i need clean copy please
 
 
28th April 2014, 01:09 AM |#2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr stark

Hi
i have download 4 copy of adin . it give me error or anti viros give me it have trojan .
i need clean copy please

is this copy clean and good ?

http://www.google.iq/url?sa=t&rct=j&...uezw3CcDfw29Zg
28th April 2014, 01:10 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 226
 
More
Download from the official site

http://odindownload.com/
28th April 2014, 01:13 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
The latest version of odin is available HERE.
If you still get a warning by your anti-virus program simply disable it while using odin or add it to the program's whitelist.
28th April 2014, 02:21 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren__F1

Download from the official site

http://odindownload.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakobus

The latest version of odin is available HERE.
If you still get a warning by your anti-virus program simply disable it while using odin or add it to the program's whitelist.

thank you guys
im using this version and i found it in xda forum ( odin 3.07) .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1341114315
is it clean and safe to use in the future ?
thanks
Last edited by mr stark; 28th April 2014 at 10:26 AM.
28th April 2014, 11:30 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr stark

thank you guys
im using this version and i found it in xda forum ( odin 3.07) .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1341114315
is it clean and safe to use in the future ?
thanks

It is not a virus if that is what you are afraid of.

In spite of that, I recommend to switch to the latest version 3.09 due to the bug fixes.
Last edited by Yakobus; 28th April 2014 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Advise added
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes