FORUMS

[Q] Phone never goes to deep sleep

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Shagon94, Junior Member on 30th March 2014, 07:20 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
My phone never goes to deep sleep. I installed the BetterBatteryStats app to see what is making this problem and so far here are the results (in the attachments).

PS: I am running an 2.3.6 Android with custom ROM (SuperIceDroid and HellLock kernel) and I have rooted the phone.
 
 
30th March 2014, 12:03 PM |#2  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Thanks Meter: 1,441
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagon94

My phone never goes to deep sleep. I installed the BetterBatteryStats app to see what is making this problem and so far here are the results (in the attachments).

PS: I am running an 2.3.6 Android with custom ROM (SuperIceDroid and HellLock kernel) and I have rooted the phone.

Me too faced issue with hell lock kernel my battery was draining very fast some 2 frequences were not working , but by using Rafel's kernel the problem get solved ,
You should give a try with that kernel.
30th March 2014, 12:18 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626

Me too faced issue with hell lock kernel my battery was draining very fast some 2 frequences were not working , but by using Rafel's kernel the problem get solved ,
You should give a try with that kernel.

Can you tell me the differences between those 2 kernels? Is Rafel's better / has more features / updated ?
30th March 2014, 01:32 PM |#4  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Thanks Meter: 1,441
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagon94

Can you tell me the differences between those 2 kernels? Is Rafel's better / has more features / updated ?

Both are same but it depends on user's usage , you can get all info on their OP's
28th April 2014, 02:10 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
My phone also never goes into deep sleep.

I use CyanogenMod 7.2 - BroadcomCM [COOPERVE] [RC 4 - 16/08/2013]
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2080065
and ThunderKernel 2.1 [UPDATE 22/10/2013]
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2335947

I wanted to use the recommended kernel for this ROM which is CM Specific Basic Kernel v3.0, but I cannot find it anywhere to download.
In the thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2253010
there are only download links for version 4.0, but the ROM won't boot with version 4.0...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes