.757 FCs with spell checkers?
I notice that on .757, using the spell checker when using the keyboard will cause the app to FC. I'm not sure if I'm the only one, here's how to test it:
1. Install a keyboard that has a spell checker (Nextapp Keyboard, Google Keyboard).
3. Go to Settings -> Language and Input -> Spell Checker. Ensure the radio button is selected, and Spell Checker is enabled.
4. Open any textbox which invokes the keyboard. Type a word, gibberish, then a word, eg. 'hello helly hello'. 'helly' should be underlined in red.
5. Tap the underlined word, and a small popup should display showing possible correct words. Pick any one, and it will FC at this point.
6. Repeat step 6, but your first word should be gibberish, eg. 'helly hello'. When you correct it, it does not FC.
Let me know if anyone is running into this issue on .757. Thanks!