Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,615 Members 46,309 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Battery not responding while plug in? Cannot turn on my phone now!!

Tip us?

LamSiuBilly
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by edge3uk View Post
I honestly don't know then. I don't actually have the phone yet. I'm kinda out of ideas. Maybe try plugging it into a pc and seeing if anything gets recognised? If not just take it back, it's obviously not right

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
OK then, thanks and I tried connecting it to PC and no response

Cena99
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I don't understand why posting such a problem here on the forum.. would it be easier if you just use the warranty and go to any sony centre near by???!!

of course if you didn't void the warranty

no offence meant. but I see many people complaining even for a small things or complaining about things that can be easily fixed by warranty from Sony..

plus this phone is still not yet available everywhere. so many people don't know about it.. better just go to Sony center..

Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9200 using xda app-developers app

edge3uk
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Have you tried volume up + power button?

LamSiuBilly
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cena99 View Post
I don't understand why posting such a problem here on the forum.. would it be easier if you just use the warranty and go to any sony centre near by???!!

of course if you didn't void the warranty

no offence meant. but I see many people complaining even for a small things or complaining about things that can be easily fixed by warranty from Sony..

plus this phone is still not yet available everywhere. so many people don't know about it.. better just go to Sony center..

Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9200 using xda app-developers app
Well I am going to the shop I bought this phone (Not official SONY shop or carrier as Z2 is not available in Hong Kong officially) and let them fix it. I don't know if they are going to send it hack to Taiwan to fit it or fix it themselves (Hope not)

And I post my question here because I think it is better to fix it myself because it takes time to take my phone to the shop and to wait it to get fixed. I am sorry for posting this stupid question and I still hope for another reply to solve my problem.

LamSiuBilly
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by edge3uk View Post
Have you tried volume up + power button?

I tried /.\ No response