[SOLVED]Pictures not showing up in gallery

Search This thread

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Feb 8, 2010
I recently moved all my pictures from my internal storage to my SD card but now the HTC gallery is having some trouble showing them. All my pics shown up fine in quickpic, but this is what I see in gallery. uploadfromtaptalk1398673553648.jpg

Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Solution:Clearing the data from Media storage, then force stopping and restarting the phone did the trick!

Last edited:

leonironchef

Feb 10, 2012
Have you tried installing an app that rescans the phone for media like photos. This seems to solve the issue for me but I'm not moving anything to SD card this is on the phone itself

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Feb 8, 2010
Tried clearing the data and cache from the HTC gallery app but no luck.

Also tried some rescanning apps from the Play store, no luck.

However, clearing the data from Media storage, then force stopping and restarting the phone did the trick!

hbt15

Apr 25, 2011
I had same issue as it was as simple as moving them from the dcim folder to a folder titled 'pictures'.

I had about 30 folders of pics and when I moved them to dcim on external sd the HTC gallery app couldn't see any of them.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

flomitdreio

Oct 12, 2009

However, clearing the data from Media storage, then force stopping and restarting the phone did the trick!

It did the trick for me as well. THANK you , I had the issue, that non media where shown in all my gallery apps and Whatsapp closed every time it tried to open it. Both errors are solved with this solution!!!
Btw it happend after I did a clean flash of lineage os on my Oneplus two.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.