Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] How do I fix this

OP 3CPO_R2D2

28th April 2014, 07:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I edited the build.prob file change lcd density to 720. now I can't access phone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-06-01-03-38-22.png
Views:	9
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	2713218   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-06-01-03-38-33.png
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	2713219   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-06-01-03-38-28.png
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	2713220   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-06-01-03-38-40.png
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	2713221  
28th April 2014, 11:58 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 590

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
If you know how to use adb, and have USB Debugging or a custom recovery set up, you might be able to pull the build.prop, edit it on your computer, push it back, change permissions, and reboot to resolve. You aren't able to access your apps or anything like that, I suppose?
28th April 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

If you know how to use adb, and have USB Debugging or a custom recovery set up, you might be able to pull the build.prop, edit it on your computer, push it back, change permissions, and reboot to resolve. You aren't able to access your apps or anything like that, I suppose?

Am try to that, using DroidExplorer but after editng the build.prop the changes are not being saved. I thing usb debugging mode is disabled and I cant access anything in my phone. my device doesnt show in" fastboot devices"command when I use the ADB
28th April 2014, 12:37 PM   |  #4  

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
fastboot devices only works in fastboot/bootloader mode and adb works when booted (with USB Debugging enabled) or via most custom recoveries. Did you install a custom recovery or just root? If just root, it might just be easier to return the device to stock and reroot.
28th April 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #5  
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 156

109 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CPO_R2D2

I edited the build.prob file change lcd density to 720. now I can't access phone

If you are running any custom rom..extract that zip...copy that build.prop to sd card...now using Root Explorer on your phone copy it and head on to /system...delete the build.prop and paste the new one..and Reboot.
P.S.:Remember to Mount R/W before pasting it.
28th April 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #6  

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theprakhar

If you are running any custom rom..extract that zip...copy that build.prop to sd card...now using Root Explorer on your phone copy it and head on to /system...delete the build.prop and paste the new one..and Reboot.
P.S.:Remember to Mount R/W before pasting it.

Don't think he can use his phone well enough to make that work. according to the way the pictures look, which is why I didn't suggest that one. All apps are going to be like that and it's not something you can scroll around in like you would if you zoomed in on the browser or something similar.
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #7  
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 156

109 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

Don't think he can use his phone well enough to make that work. according to the way the pictures look, which is why I didn't suggest that one. All apps are going to be like that and it's not something you can scroll around in like you would if you zoomed in on the browser or something similar.

Opz..my bad...i forgot that this is only his problem......yup...but still one other option left...he can install the zip of the rom which he is currently using WITHOUT formatting or wiping...just over-writing...It might work..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread