[Q] Wi Fi will not turn on

28th April 2014, 12:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I have a sprint Samsung galaxy note 2. I was running cm 11 4.4.2 for a long time. I recently tried to flash some new 4.3 mk4 rims like venom ice and smoothest note2 note 3 rom but every time i do i loose Wi Fi. I have tried the Wi Fi fix with Oden but it never sees the file on my computer. When when i click on pda and goto the folder i saved it to it doesn't show it i am using Odin 3 v1.85 i have tried older ones and they will download but Wi Fi still won't come on. If anybody can help me out maybe a step by step process or help find the right band base for mk4 it would be very helpful .

thanks
28th April 2014, 12:25 AM   |  #2  
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,098

4,831 posts
Donate to Me
More
Make sure that the file is not zipped (i think it is). Then it will flash properly in odin.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Odin 1.85 will work I use it all the time.

28th April 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #3  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 253

570 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso

Make sure that the file is not zipped (i think it is). Then it will flash properly in odin.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Odin 1.85 will work I use it all the time.

That's exactly what the problem is. I remember that you DO have to unzip the wifi fix file THEN it can be flashed within ODIN on your PC.

Good call Jlmancuso
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread