Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,908 Members 54,187 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hide/Show Zooper notification widget

Tip us?

Shintroy
Old
(Last edited by Shintroy; 28th April 2014 at 09:38 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Hide/Show Zooper notification widget

How do I make it so my Zooper Widget hides when I have zero missed calls and shows only when it has one or more missed calls?

Did a bit of browsing and found I would need Tasker for this, and that's where I stopped since its a lot to take in.
--------
Edit - After more browsing it seems I didn't actually need tasker. So instead Ill ask for help on how to hide an entire widget only when I have 1+ missed calls and hide when I have none. Didn't know about the advanced parameter section.
----------
Edit - At the moment I'm using a " $#SUSMS#<1?[oy]999[/oy]$ " to "hide" at the moment. Is there a better way to hide widgets than this? I need to still.be able to widget click them when hidden.

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1982

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shintroy View Post
How do I make it so my Zooper Widget hides when I have zero missed calls and shows only when it has one or more missed calls?

Did a bit of browsing and found I would need Tasker for this, and that's where I stopped since its a lot to take in.
--------
Edit - After more browsing it seems I didn't actually need tasker. So instead Ill ask for help on how to hide an entire widget only when I have 1+ missed calls and hide when I have none. Didn't know about the advanced parameter section.
----------
Edit - At the moment I'm using a " $#SUSMS#<1?[oy]999[/oy]$ " to "hide" at the moment. Is there a better way to hide widgets than this? I need to still.be able to widget click them when hidden.
Is the module you are using to display the notification a Text/Rich text module or a bitmap module?

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.

Shintroy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
Is the module you are using to display the notification a Text/Rich text module or a bitmap module?
Text. I have one for calls.and sms notifications. Here's an attachment to show what I have so far. The call widget is adjacent to the sms one and hidden correctly. I'm asking if there's a better way to hide the widgets. Maybe change the opacity instead of the x, y positions?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp_2014-04-28_02-16-30934726327.png
Views:	96
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	2713904  

expinox
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Text. I have one for calls.and sms notifications. Here's an attachment to show what I have so far. The call widget is adjacent to the sms one and hidden correctly. I'm asking if there's a better way to hide the widgets. Maybe change the opacity instead of the x, y positions?
Yes, use Advanced Parameters for color with Text, and write 00ffffff for example ( 00 is alpha level ).

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 con Tapatalk 2

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1982

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Yes, controlling the opacity is the other possibility. For (Rich) Text and Rect modules you can control the color via the [c][/c] tags in advanced parameters. The color is defined via a 8 character string where the first two control the opacity of the color. So the modified version of the conditional you posted could look like this:
$#SUSMS#<1?[c]00ffffff[/c]$

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.