How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

HTC One (M7) Sprint Might be Bricked Help?

OP kavinsky_ep

27th April 2014, 01:21 AM   |  #11  
Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 8,088

8,451 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kavinsky_ep

Sigh. Another problem

After performing the wipe with TWRP and then i type in the cmd adb push nameofrom.zip /sdcard/ but I get the following error in cmd.

adb server is out of date. killing...
* daemon started successfully *

I am confused by this because my drivers are up to date, unless this is a different problem. Any ideas?

It's normal for it to say that.
Do you get your serial number returned when you type
adb devices
27th April 2014, 01:25 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD619

It's normal for it to say that.
Do you get your serial number returned when you type
adb devices

Hey! I fixed it, I was able to quickly put the radio.zip into my internal storage before the phone could freak out. Went into TWRP and flashed that bitch! IT WORKS!

No more custom ROMS for me, I'll just stick to rooting and keeping stock rom. :P

I would like to thank you for helping me throughout this, I really appreciate this.

btw, if I were unable to do it the way I did, how would I fix it to work with the adb push command?
27th April 2014, 01:33 AM   |  #13  
Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV

8,451 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hey! I fixed it, I was able to quickly put the radio.zip into my internal storage before the phone could freak out. Went into TWRP and flashed that bitch! IT WORKS!

No more custom ROMS for me, I'll just stick to rooting and keeping stock rom. :P

I would like to thank you for helping me throughout this, I really appreciate this.

btw, if I were unable to do it the way I did, how would I fix it to work with the adb push command?

Depends what is causing the adb to be wonky most likely it's a driver issue.
Drivers install while booted to OS,Recovery,and fastboot.
BTW when you were doing the adb push romname.zip /sdcard/ were you in recovery or OS?

You are very welcome btw
27th April 2014, 01:36 AM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD619

Depends what is causing the adb to be wonky most likely it's a driver issue.
Drivers install while booted to OS,Recovery,and fastboot.
BTW when you were doing the adb push romname.zip /sdcard/ were you in recovery or OS?

You are very welcome btw

I was in my recovery, TWRP. and using my computer with the CMD. Or by OS do you mean my phone OS. Because I was unable to use my Phone due to the radio not being there.
27th April 2014, 01:41 AM   |  #15  
Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV

8,451 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I was in my recovery, TWRP. and using my computer with the CMD. Or by OS do you mean my phone OS. Because I was unable to use my Phone due to the radio not being there.

Most likely the drivers were not installed properly while booted to twrp...there are instructions in my guide that will show you how to install them properly.
I was wondering if the phone was booted to OS.
28th April 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #16  
Flag KC
Thanks Meter: 31

78 posts
More
Get yourself S-OFF, and many flashing woes disappear. I have soft-bricked my phone with a Viper myself. You have to be sure you install the correct carrier version and think twice about installing kernels in ViperHub (or whatever they call it). If you install a GSM anything to your Sprint phone, your radio will go away. An RUU will fix this though. Windows 8 does not play well with ADB on our phones, either.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
28th April 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #17  
Flag Chicago IL via Newtown CT
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
More
I'm having the SAME exact problems as you. Went to flash Viper rom and just get stuck on the white screen with the HTC logo. Glad I'm not the only one!

Hopefully I'll be able to fix mine as well!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread