Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,398 Members 39,808 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Recommend a Bluetooth fm car transmitter?

Tip us?

psloan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default Recommend a Bluetooth fm car transmitter?

I have an older car (2006 audi a4). It does not support multi media Bluetooth connection. What ones work well with the s5?

Currntly have a Satechi sound fly, but it stopped working just now. Plus I always had to manually connect to it once entering the car. Would like to get one that connects automatically. I only need it for multi media. Phone connection goes direct to the car.

Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy s5 (stock for now)
>
Google Nexus 7 32g hspa+ running SlimKat.
>

xSLAYERx
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I use Motorola Roadster 2 in my 2000 BMW 328i, it does the autoconnect your talking about too as long as your bluetooth is turned on.
The Following User Says Thank You to xSLAYERx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pinkmonst3r
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by psloan View Post
I have an older car (2006 audi a4). It does not support multi media Bluetooth connection. What ones work well with the s5?

Currntly have a Satechi sound fly, but it stopped working just now. Plus I always had to manually connect to it once entering the car. Would like to get one that connects automatically. I only need it for multi media. Phone connection goes direct to the car.

Thanks.

I have an 05 TSX with the same problem and searched High and low for a solution...

GromAudio is a website, add .com to it. (Sorry new user i cant post links to it.)

I got this and i couldnt be happier FLAWLESS bluetooth integration. Steering wheel controls work, it worked spotty with My GS3 but since the switch to the GS5 im in heaven.