FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Purchase of Own Game Fun Run

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Moaath4, Junior Member on 28th April 2014, 05:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
My sister bought the game fun run at about $ 201 by mistake
About 6 hours ago
Can I return the money??


Version: 2.3
 
 
28th April 2014, 05:34 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 847
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moaath4

My sister bought the game fun run at about $ 201 by mistake
About 6 hours ago
Can I return the money??

About 6 hours ago

Version: 2.3

Only the developer would be able to answer that. If purchased through the Play Store, they only HAVE to refund within the first 15 minutes, but many developers will refund within the day if contacted and asked nicely. It would be a pretty big dick move for them not to considering there aren't any $200 game apps out there.

Side question - How the heck can you over pay for an app?
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift es0tericcha0s Ad-Free
28th April 2014, 05:49 PM |#3  
polobunny's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 2,495
 
More
Let me guess, she bought a lot of coins and now you're trying to get a refund? That's why you put a password on purchases.
The Following User Says Thank You to polobunny For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift polobunny Ad-Free
28th April 2014, 06:08 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 847
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by polobunny

Let me guess, she bought a lot of coins and now you're trying to get a refund? That's why you put a password on purchases.

Ah, that makes a lot more sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift es0tericcha0s Ad-Free
28th April 2014, 07:49 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

Only the developer would be able to answer that. If purchased through the Play Store, they only HAVE to refund within the first 15 minutes, but many developers will refund within the day if contacted and asked nicely. It would be a pretty big dick move for them not to considering there aren't any $200 game apps out there.

Side question - How the heck can you over pay for an app?

Thank you

In the past it was easy to hack the game, but now I do not know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polobunny

Let me guess, she bought a lot of coins and now you're trying to get a refund? That's why you put a password on purchases.

Thanks for the advice.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes