Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,798 Members 49,821 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Will GT-I9100 LCD display fit T-Mobile Us version?

Tip us?

juno106
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Will GT-I9100 LCD display fit T-Mobile Us version?

Hi guys

I have international version of Samsung Galaxy S2 Gt-I9100 with bad mother board.I have a friend in US who has two S2's with broken displays.But they are US versions from T-Mobile and Sprint.
Can anyone tell me is it possible to swap the LCD of international version in to US versions of Samsung Galaxy S2?

Thank you in advance

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2852
I highly doubt it....but try googling it.

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....
Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

ShaDisNX255
Old
(Last edited by ShaDisNX255; 25th April 2014 at 12:53 AM.) Reason: Added details
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by juno106 View Post
Hi guys

I have international version of Samsung Galaxy S2 Gt-I9100 with bad mother board.I have a friend in US who has two S2's with broken displays.But they are US versions from T-Mobile and Sprint.
Can anyone tell me is it possible to swap the LCD of international version in to US versions of Samsung Galaxy S2?

Thank you in advance
Nope, you can see the comparison of the two. The display on the T-989 is larger than the international SII http://www.phonegg.com/compare/2381-...-II-I9100-16GB

I think you'll get the same result with the Sprint version, no-compatibility
The Following User Says Thank You to ShaDisNX255 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

juno106
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
And what about the main board?Are they the same or different?Maybe it is better to find used main board and put it in my phone.