Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] My ace plus won't boot after flashing Kitkat roms and even cwm v6

OP thyau

27th April 2014, 09:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

35 posts
I have 3 android phones, and the oldest one is getting me crazy..

First flashed a JB rom, after a bunch of troubles, finally got it done.
But then this phone had a little problem, i flashed back to stock and send it for repair.

The phone now is returned and reset to GB. And found that there are many Kitkat roms to flash which is really tempting me to do it.

First, i tried to flash Speed rom, with cwm 6.0.3.5. I got Status 7. Flashed back cwm 5.5 and successful in flashing the rom, but it won't boot and stuck in a white screen.
I googled a lot, searched in XDA, found that someone suggested flashed Kitkat with the latest CWM version or TWRP.
But, none of these works on my phone. This is the first time I got stuck in flashing recovery. Both give me a white screen.

Does the CWM version really matter? or it's just my phone's problem which could not work with android 4.4?

Any help would be appreciated..
27th April 2014, 10:20 AM   |  #2  
Flag Galati
Thanks Meter: 146

504 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thyau

I have 3 android phones, and the oldest one is getting me crazy..

First flashed a JB rom, after a bunch of troubles, finally got it done.
But then this phone had a little problem, i flashed back to stock and send it for repair.

The phone now is returned and reset to GB. And found that there are many Kitkat roms to flash which is really tempting me to do it.

First, i tried to flash Speed rom, with cwm 6.0.3.5. I got Status 7. Flashed back cwm 5.5 and successful in flashing the rom, but it won't boot and stuck in a white screen.
I googled a lot, searched in XDA, found that someone suggested flashed Kitkat with the latest CWM version or TWRP.
But, none of these works on my phone. This is the first time I got stuck in flashing recovery. Both give me a white screen.

Does the CWM version really matter? or it's just my phone's problem which could not work with android 4.4?

Any help would be appreciated..

if your stock rom is indian or chinese flash stock english rom through odin, then you are good to go
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowsDie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 10:37 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

35 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowsDie

if your stock rom is indian or chinese flash stock english rom through odin, then you are good to go

any english rom would be good?
28th April 2014, 08:40 PM   |  #4  
Flag Galati
Thanks Meter: 146

504 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thyau

any english rom would be good?

any EUROPEAN rom is good, doesnt matter if it is german or irish, must be european
but i recommend any rom from england, as they usually support most of the languages
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread