Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 41,163 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to remove StatusBar SIM Icons in SAMSUNG Galaxy S Duos [GT-7562] ?

Tip us?

IRSHADMARSHALL
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] How to remove StatusBar SIM Icons in SAMSUNG Galaxy S Duos [GT-7562] ?

My device is running on KyleOpen ROM. I want to remove the dual sim icons from statusbar. I've been searched on the forum and found procedure to remove statusbar sim icons in Grand duos. Is there any mod to remove statusbar sim icons from S duos?
Thanks

jpvillabona
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRSHADMARSHALL View Post
My device is running on KyleOpen ROM. I want to remove the dual sim icons from statusbar. I've been searched on the forum and found procedure to remove statusbar sim icons in Grand duos. Is there any mod to remove statusbar sim icons from S duos?
Thanks
Can't remeber exactly where I saw this. but I am almost sure that there is an add-on made by one of our developers (mohitash, cheatman, abhi922, etc..). If can't find it, just ask them to work on that as an addon

Sambianer
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Hola, try this my friend. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2323013
The Following User Says Thank You to Sambianer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

IRSHADMARSHALL
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpvillabona View Post
Can't remeber exactly where I saw this. but I am almost sure that there is an add-on made by one of our developers (mohitash, cheatman, abhi922, etc..). If can't find it, just ask them to work on that as an addon
lemme check it ma homie...thnx