Samsung link

OP pookgai

26th April 2014, 09:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
It always a little arrogant to ask for help, but this is driving me bonkers.

In the Samsung link app, when viewing images of my tablet that's linked, some pictures have a letter N in the top left corner of SOME images . Again the same is true when vice versa. What does it mean!?

Help..!!
26th April 2014, 11:15 PM   |  #2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,172

4,414 posts
More
Quick search from Google:

A file with N orange color icon in the upper-left indicates it is stored remotely on a Web storage location. Selecting this media causes your device to access the file currently stored on your servicesí servers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
27th April 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikzDHD

Quick search from Google:

A file with N orange color icon in the upper-left indicates it is stored remotely on a Web storage location. Selecting this media causes your device to access the file currently stored on your servicesí servers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks!! It doesn't explain though why it's only on some pictures. E.g. accessing my pictures from phone that are on tablet (also true vice versa) , some pics same folder have the icon and some don't. I've also seen the letter a appear alongside it..

Can you send me the link please? I googled pretty hard for it , what did you Google?
28th April 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
invotti hear
Quote:
Originally Posted by pookgai

Thanks!! It doesn't explain though why it's only on some pictures. E.g. accessing my pictures from phone that are on tablet (also true vice versa) , some pics same folder have the icon and some don't. I've also seen the letter a appear alongside it..

Can you send me the link please? I googled pretty hard for it , what did you Google?

..help anyone? Sorry...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread