Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,351 Members 39,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ACER A100 Ghosting

Tip us?

DKMEJ
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt [Q] ACER A100 Ghosting

Hello,

I have Acer A100 tablet for about 2 years now and it was working fine until this new update came and the problem started. After the update the tablet just do random stuff as someone is operating it, screen changes, keyboard appearing and typing itself and other randon app selection. This condition will not resolve unless I heat the tab by placing it front of an heater for a few seconds.

I thinks it's the update that cause it but I don't know how to go back to the old state?

Anyone with solution(s)?

Thanks,

DKMej

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Some people have had that issue before, but seems weird that it it gets better with heat as that would typically indicate a hardware issue vs software. Did this happen as SOON as the update was done? Which update was it? Stock or custom?
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)

DKMEJ
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
Some people have had that issue before, but seems weird that it it gets better with heat as that would typically indicate a hardware issue vs software. Did this happen as SOON as the update was done? Which update was it? Stock or custom?
Thanks for the reply to my question. The issue started the next day after I updated the tablet. The tablet was cold and it acted out. Don't know how to fix it?