Screen battery drainage on KK

OP cidlover

27th April 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Parkersburg
Thanks Meter: 37

88 posts
More
I need to know if the screen on my SGSII can be fixed to stop the minor battery drainage. I've been infected by this since I've rooted and ROMed my phone from stock 2.3.6 gingerbread. Now I've been on CyanogenMod 10.1.3 RC3 and that was the only ROM that saved my battery but since then the screen kinda hates me or something.

Here's my battery chart.

I don't mean to be annoying about having a Kit Kat ROM and complain about battery issues because I'm running SOKP 4.4.2 now.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1398615723113.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	2712065  
The Following User Says Thank You to cidlover For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 03:52 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,054

2,489 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by cidlover

I need to know if the screen on my SGSII can be fixed to stop the minor battery drainage. I've been infected by this since I've rooted and ROMed my phone from stock 2.3.6 gingerbread. Now I've been on CyanogenMod 10.1.3 RC3 and that was the only ROM that saved my battery but since then the screen kinda hates me or something.

Here's my battery chart.

I don't mean to be annoying about having a Kit Kat ROM and complain about battery issues because I'm running SOKP 4.4.2 now.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using xda app-developers app

The screen drains the battery when it is on. That would be the same from rom to rom, as far as I know. If you are getting more drain on one rom than another, it is most likely due to some application running in the background, or wake locks, etc. Please see this thread for information on how to diagnose and fix battery drain issues.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to creepyncrawly For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2014, 12:12 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Parkersburg
Thanks Meter: 37

88 posts
More
Thanks for the tip, but i do know weather to wait to more KK ROMS in the future or flash back down to a JB ROM myself, I like KK ROMS so far.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread