Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,401 Members 38,462 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How unroot?

Tip us?

lukazzo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default How unroot?

Hi to all. I got an used m8, i noticed is s on and locked but got root. How can i remove it? I tried with supersu with the unroot optiin but not worked. If i remove supersu app get root access without needed permissions. Thx

andrewnelson
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 23
http://bharathsunny.hubpages.com/hub...-by-step-Guide
follow the instruction.
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewnelson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xploitUK
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Unrooting procedure:

Yes,there is an un-rooting procedure also for this mobile.We should appreciate the work done by the developers.To unroot,simply follow the steps below.

*Uninstall weak sauce app,

*Un-install supersu app.

*Do a ADB reoot for your device.

That's it.Your phone has been successfully unrooted.
I tried to unroot my phone using the unroot option in SuperSu but after a reboot its still there. Best way i found was to use TWRP recovery mode. Make sure thats installed then....
  1. Boot your phone to TWRP recovery mode by turn off your phone then presses Vol up + Power to boot into bootloader then choose RECOVERY. There is a more simple way, by using “adb reboot recovery”.
  2. Once came into TWRP main menu, now tap Mount -> Mount system then taps Home.
  3. Tap Advanced -> File Manager, browse to “/system/xbin” folder. From there delete su, daemonsu or busybox if it exists. Also browse to “/system/app” the get rid of Superuser.apk.

Hope that helps
The Following User Says Thank You to xploitUK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lukazzo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thx to all, in the end i finally choose to re root with aio toolkit and put android revolution rom