Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,032 Members 43,951 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google play store No connection error

Tip us?
 
LaDY Vengeance
Old
#11  
LaDY Vengeance's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 421
Posts: 979
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Philadelphia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshIndigo View Post
Play store hit the fan (its disappered now apk gapps wont install) going to try to.restore from another device if that doesnt work ill use lg mobile tool even though ill have to.reroot

Sent from my LG-P760 using xda app-developers app
My friend had this problem with her Zeki tablet. It doesn't come with Play Store or the Google Services. I think my brother fixed it by using App Backup and Restore and moved the apks to system/app using root explorer. Not sure what he did after that.

I can upload the apks if you want. That's if you haven't restored yet.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to LaDY Vengeance For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
AshIndigo
Old
(Last edited by AshIndigo; 25th April 2014 at 10:40 AM.)
#12  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 35
Join Date: Apr 2014
I got an apk i extracted from gapps but it wont install it just says application not installed. Havent reset yet though im backing up stuff right now:banghead: but thank you for helpimg me. By the way do you use custom roms ive been thinking cyanogen but need to unlock bootloader and personnal favs of yours?
Edit: FINALLY GOT INTO FASTBOOT!!!!?111 usin
Sent from my LG-P760 using xda app-developers app
 
AshIndigo
Old
#13  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 35
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshIndigo View Post
I got an apk i extracted from gapps but it wont install it just says application not installed. Havent reset yet though im backing up stuff right now:banghead: but thank you for helpimg me. By the way do you use custom roms ive been thinking cyanogen but need to unlock bootloader and personnal favs of yours?

Sent from my LG-P760 using xda app-developers app
Actually thanks to terraria i think ive figured out why play store cant install apparently google play services isnt installed but it is because i found a apk in my system/app and it said this is a system app would you like to replace. So im still derped about what caused.this :beer:

Sent from my LG-P760 using xda app-developers app
 
LaDY Vengeance
Old
#14  
LaDY Vengeance's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 421
Posts: 979
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Philadelphia
Good for you that you figured it out!

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Oh, and I use a sort of modified version of the Canadian Wind Mobile ROM and applied @kuma82's theme to make it look nice.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaDY Vengeance For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
AshIndigo
Old
#15  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 35
Join Date: Apr 2014
Thanks! and ps if i got.into fastboot my bootloader is unlocked right? I hope i cant wait to get a new rom

Sent from my LG-P760 using xda app-developers app
 
LaDY Vengeance
Old
#16  
LaDY Vengeance's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 421
Posts: 979
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Philadelphia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshIndigo View Post
Thanks! and ps if i got.into fastboot my bootloader is unlocked right? I hope i cant wait to get a new rom

Sent from my LG-P760 using xda app-developers app
Well, getting into fastboot is a good sign. If you don't see the inverted menu giving the option to unlock, then that's unofficial fastboot.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to LaDY Vengeance For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
AshIndigo
Old
#17  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 35
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDY Vengeance View Post
Well, getting into fastboot is a good sign. If you don't see the inverted menu giving the option to unlock, then that's unofficial fastboot.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Whats unofficial fastboot?

Sent from my LG-P760 using xda app-developers app
 
LaDY Vengeance
Old
#18  
LaDY Vengeance's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 421
Posts: 979
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Philadelphia
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2119090

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
AshIndigo
Old
#19  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 35
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDY Vengeance View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2119090

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Ive tried this before but lelus method got me into fastboot instead. And didn see anything about unofficial fastboot so yeah...

Sent from my LG-P760 using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes