Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,988 Members 54,622 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

FUBAR

Tip us?

DirtyDroidX
Old
Thanks Meter 173
If you can get in recovery choose the option "adb sideload" put the ROM on your desktop and name it rom. Then in a command window type adb sideload rom.zip , TWRP will automatically recognize the update script and flash it for you.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to DirtyDroidX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ImNraged
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I took the direction of Wonders_Never_Cease and followed it to the letter. FUBAR no longer. Though I did panic a little, I learned a lot from this direction going forward. Thanks, Wonders_Never_Cease. Thanks also to everyone else who offered help.

Wonders_Never_Cease
Old
Thanks Meter 466

DONATE TO ME
Glad it all worked out for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNraged View Post
I took the direction of Wonders_Never_Cease and followed it to the letter. FUBAR no longer. Though I did panic a little, I learned a lot from this direction going forward. Thanks, Wonders_Never_Cease. Thanks also to everyone else who offered help.

ImNraged
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonders_Never_Cease View Post
Glad it all worked out for you...
Not so much. I've run into another problem while trying to get it back to where I want it. SD Card will not mount. What can I do?

ImNraged
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Aaaaand, nevermind. Youtube was my friend in this case.

GSLEON3
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,320

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonders_Never_Cease View Post
You dont need stock recovery right now follow instructions to get a rom back on the device first...download any custom rom and follow what i said

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Guy in my rom thread had basically same issue hes back up and running by following what ive told you
I don't think he was asking that. I am pretty sure he was asking where he managed to find the stock recovery, which is why the red exclamation, probably because he didn't pull or nand the recovery as a raw or img file before flashing something custom (the user that asked, that is).

I doubt is is a stock AT&T ship recovery from an RUU dump or ota, since there haven't been any for AT&T that I know of yet, so it's likely just a raw dump or was part of the nand backup he restored.
Ingress Resistance - Rainbow6

Click HERE to buy me a cheeseburger if I helped you! Or even better, find a charity or local family fighting childhood cancer & help out however you can!

A brief & incomplete timeline of my love affair with mobile technology:

Wonders_Never_Cease
Old
Thanks Meter 466

DONATE TO ME
Already been sorted thank you fot you insight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSLEON3 View Post
I don't think he was asking that. I am pretty sure he was asking where he managed to find the stock recovery, which is why the red exclamation, probably because he didn't pull or nand the recovery as a raw or img file before flashing something custom (the user that asked, that is).

I doubt is is a stock AT&T ship recovery from an RUU dump or ota, since there haven't been any for AT&T that I know of yet, so it's likely just a raw dump or was part of the nand backup he restored.