Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

FUBAR

OP ImNraged

27th April 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #11  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 181

265 posts
More
If you can get in recovery choose the option "adb sideload" put the ROM on your desktop and name it rom. Then in a command window type adb sideload rom.zip , TWRP will automatically recognize the update script and flash it for you.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to DirtyDroidX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Flag Gulf Breeze, Florida
Thanks Meter: 6

53 posts
More
I took the direction of Wonders_Never_Cease and followed it to the letter. FUBAR no longer. Though I did panic a little, I learned a lot from this direction going forward. Thanks, Wonders_Never_Cease. Thanks also to everyone else who offered help.
27th April 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 571

1,170 posts
Donate to Me
Glad it all worked out for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNraged

I took the direction of Wonders_Never_Cease and followed it to the letter. FUBAR no longer. Though I did panic a little, I learned a lot from this direction going forward. Thanks, Wonders_Never_Cease. Thanks also to everyone else who offered help.

27th April 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #14  
OP Member

53 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonders_Never_Cease

Glad it all worked out for you...

Not so much. I've run into another problem while trying to get it back to where I want it. SD Card will not mount. What can I do?
27th April 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #15  
OP Member

53 posts
More
Aaaaand, nevermind. Youtube was my friend in this case.
28th April 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #16  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag NSA Black Site Whiskey Tango Foxtrot One Niner
Thanks Meter: 1,327

2,458 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonders_Never_Cease

You dont need stock recovery right now follow instructions to get a rom back on the device first...download any custom rom and follow what i said

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Guy in my rom thread had basically same issue hes back up and running by following what ive told you

I don't think he was asking that. I am pretty sure he was asking where he managed to find the stock recovery, which is why the red exclamation, probably because he didn't pull or nand the recovery as a raw or img file before flashing something custom (the user that asked, that is).

I doubt is is a stock AT&T ship recovery from an RUU dump or ota, since there haven't been any for AT&T that I know of yet, so it's likely just a raw dump or was part of the nand backup he restored.
28th April 2014, 11:47 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 571

1,170 posts
Donate to Me
Already been sorted thank you fot you insight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSLEON3

I don't think he was asking that. I am pretty sure he was asking where he managed to find the stock recovery, which is why the red exclamation, probably because he didn't pull or nand the recovery as a raw or img file before flashing something custom (the user that asked, that is).

I doubt is is a stock AT&T ship recovery from an RUU dump or ota, since there haven't been any for AT&T that I know of yet, so it's likely just a raw dump or was part of the nand backup he restored.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread