Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 42,220 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone Won't start!

Tip us?

CesarRaimon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Phone Won't start!

Okay so I was using my phone like usual running CM11, and I opened up the camera app I took a shot and then swiped to the left to view it! and then it just hang there! then a weird noise came from the back of the phone I could hear it if I put it around 8 inches away, so I thought it's normal as it has done that before, so I took out the battery like usual and then put it back on and the phone started automatically, but hanged at the bootloader (Galaxy Note logo), again normal, I long pressed the power button to restart so it did, but again stuck on the logo, so I went into recovery and reinstalled the CM11 update but it took longer than usual and just stuck when the blue loading bar is still black! after around 4 minutes the phone shut down by itself and never went on ever since, this was around 7 hours ago, I tried everything from removing and putting back in the battery, tried to go to download mode, tried connecting it to the laptop, tried going to recovery again, tried leaving it for some time, tried keeping it on the charger but the battery never heated to show it's charging! The battery is new btw I got it just 4 months ago.

Please help!
The Name is Cesar, 17 years old
I enjoy playing with ROMs and eventually ruin them and then try to brick my phone, don't judge me!

Unstable Sloth
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Try flashing stock rom via odin

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk

CesarRaimon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by philhlfc View Post
Try flashing stock rom via odin

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk
read what I said, I can't go to recovery neither download mode
The Name is Cesar, 17 years old
I enjoy playing with ROMs and eventually ruin them and then try to brick my phone, don't judge me!