Do you use your stylus?

OP NJDubois

28th April 2014, 04:37 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 8

103 posts
Donate to Me
More
i do, and i have the note 10.1 GT-N8013 as well, which is cross-compatible stylus-wise. in fact, the stylus is most likely what sold me on the phone since i'm probably still nostalgic for my HTC tilt and tilt2. hehe.

i generally feel more comfortable using the stylus with handwriting input than using swype or pecking at the keyboard.. i use it for taking screenshots by pressing the button on the side, too. and for drawing/image editing. and scrolling by pointing it towards the edges, and doing hover functions that a touchscreen normally doesn't recognize...

i have kali linux installed as an image file on my external storage (on the N8013, though i want to install it on the N900T as well), so when i VNC into my kali desktop environment i essentially can use it as a mouse with the air hover..

and i love how it can tell the difference between the stylus and your hand, since i'm a lefty. so i can write comfortably with it and it won't show up as just gibberish from palm rest dragging across.
Last edited by eudemonics; 28th April 2014 at 04:39 AM.
29th April 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 29

267 posts
I use my stylus every scheduling meeting at work, when ever I need to take notes or when ever I get an itch in my ear. /truestory
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread