[Q] Greek tablet needs rooting.... but how... HELP !

28th April 2014, 02:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi folks .. I'm a total newbie at this so please be patient with me. I bought a crystal audio video 7" tablet in Crete but its pretty useless here in the UK. I can't access play store because of licencing issue with the android 4 version of software. I would like to wipe the current version and install a more suitable image. The support crew told me there were no plans to upgrade and implied I might want to route it...... Anybody out there willing to help me with a project... I'm on a mission with a steep learning curve.... HELP !!!!
28th April 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #2  
Flag Iligan City
Thanks Meter: 152

310 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davida1956

Hi folks .. I'm a total newbie at this so please be patient with me. I bought a crystal audio video 7" tablet in Crete but its pretty useless here in the UK. I can't access play store because of licencing issue with the android 4 version of software. I would like to wipe the current version and install a more suitable image. The support crew told me there were no plans to upgrade and implied I might want to route it...... Anybody out there willing to help me with a project... I'm on a mission with a steep learning curve.... HELP !!!!

go and post here instead... http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help
and maybe search/explore the forum, there are many good guides out there..
29th April 2014, 01:34 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Cool Greek tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kermage

go and post here instead... http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help
and maybe search/explore the forum, there are many good guides out there..

Thanks I tried to put us on last night.... Seems to have worked... Tried to install Google play.apk but it fails to fully open and terminates so..... Off to the new forum !
29th April 2014, 01:37 AM   |  #4  
Flag Iligan City
Thanks Meter: 152

310 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davida1956

Thanks I tried to put us on last night.... Seems to have worked... Tried to install Google play.apk but it fails to fully open and terminates so..... Off to the new forum !

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread