Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 51,812 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] AOKP 4.4 Lockscreen

Tip us?

Lordoth
Old
(Last edited by Lordoth; 25th April 2014 at 08:09 PM.) Reason: Update
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] AOKP 4.4 Lockscreen

Hello everyone, after trying many 4.4 ROMs to find one with the features I want that worked good on my phone, finally I found AOKP and everything seems to be pretty solid, however what is up with the pathetically lame lockscreen? I can't even set up custom slider shortcuts or anything. I would just like to be at least able to have a shortcut to camera, gmail, and messaging on the lockscreen but this one apparently doesn't offer anything but unlock or enable widgets (which I don't care for necessarily). Am I missing something, or did they just decide to go with the lamest lockscreen imaginable for this ROM. I tried so many options from the Play store but they are all so buggy and don't allow me to use my home button normally. Ughh its so frustrating to come so close to perfect after trying so many different ROMs. Thanks for any help or suggestions!

UPDATE

Nevermind I just found out the camera is really glitchy and slow, so I'm giving up on 4.4. Went back to CM 10.1 which is the only non-touch wiz rom that can seem to get it right. I wish CM would release CM 11 for Note II oh well guess I'm stuck.

OvrDriVE
Old
Thanks Meter 8
cm11 is out. just in unofficial version. and if you want a 4.3 rom, try an older version of aokp. which can be found on there web page. either way am pretty sure theres a rom out there that does what you want. you just need to do some searching to find whats available for a note 2