Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 54,339 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One V stays on White screen..

Tip us?

santosh32
Old
(Last edited by santosh32; 28th April 2014 at 11:25 PM.) Reason: Ty msge
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkourz View Post
You can find all informations on this forum... all you need to do is to search & read instead of asking boring and tiresome questions because of which every senior member of this forum will vomit...
Really? Well i did some research and thn did a try...if u dnt want to hlp DONT USE UR HANDS TYPING IN KEYBOARD IN THIS POST Go HAVE UR LONELY JERKING LIFE & Ya WITH UR LAME HANDS

& Thx to rest all for hlping i fixed it
The Following User Says Thank You to santosh32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

parkourz
Old
Thanks Meter 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by santosh32 View Post
Really? Well i did some research and thn did a try...if u dnt want to hlp DONT USE UR HANDS TYPING IN KEYBOARD IN THIS POST Go HAVE UR LONELY JERKING LIFE & Ya WITH UR LAME HANDS

& Thx to rest all for hlping i fixed it
I see another silly noob here... at least that one knows how to search forums and was able to fix his phone
HIT IF I HELPED
BUT
I'M NOT HELPING BY PMS!!! If you are going to PM me with your problems, remember: YOU'LL BE IGNORED!!!
Proud user of
Running
SE K610i->SE W200i->SE C510i->SE Xperia X8->HTC One V->LG Nexus 4