Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,452 Members 42,600 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sprint SIM Card Not Recognized

Tip us?

bmxerkid954
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 487

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Sprint SIM Card Not Recognized

Hi everyone,

I am having a little issue. I recently updated to KK and jut didnt like how it preformed. I .toted back to ZV7 to start fresh, this is when I noticed I had a sim card in my statusbar with a little X on it. Then I noticed that I had no LTE. I can't figure out if I did something wrong or what.

I had one of my developer friends walk me through a few things that he had to do on the G Flex, which was toting 5 or more time till that sim card was recognized, well mine still doesnt work. heck I even went into Sprint to have them check it out, and all they did was replace and scan in a new LTE card.

Could me Sim slot be turned off? or could it be fried?

RED HTC ONE { M7SPR } - UNLOCKED S-OFF
ROM : ★☆★Nocturnal GPE CDMA |4.4.2| ★☆★

cpberndt
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Default I have had this issue sort of

i have had the lg g2 on sprint for about two months and i occasionally get a similar issue except it just says that there is no sim card inserted however my LTE is completely un hindered. and it would normaly correct its self after a couple reboots. is your device damaged in anyway and how long have you had the device,

bmxerkid954
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 487

DONATE TO ME
It corrected itself over multi reboots. several days worth of reboots. The phone is now ongoing its 3rd week in immaculate condition. and its been babied, so no damage whatsoever.

RED HTC ONE { M7SPR } - UNLOCKED S-OFF
ROM : ★☆★Nocturnal GPE CDMA |4.4.2| ★☆★