FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

LG app development - Excisting Qslide news

1,110 posts
Thanks Meter: 240
 
By Life Engineer, Senior Member on 29th January 2014, 06:27 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey all!

Sorry for posting this in here, in case it's not the perfect place to do so.
As you know Qslide is LG's way to do multitasking, consisting on windows (Halo like) that can be minimized and even transparent.
Originally, it only supported stock LG apps, but now things has taken a beautiful path.

See here for the news:
http://www.phonearena.com/news/LG-to...eature_id51906

and here for details:
http://developer.lge.com/resource/mo...yTypeCode=ANRS

I always wanted that because with default apps, it felt useless!

Please spread the news so it can reach the maximum number of developers!
 
 
30th January 2014, 09:32 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life Engineer

Hey all!

Sorry for posting this in here, in case it's not the perfect place to do so.
As you know Qslide is LG's way to do multitasking, consisting on windows (Halo like) that can be minimized and even transparent.
Originally, it only supported stock LG apps, but now things has taken a beautiful path.

See here for the news:
http://www.phonearena.com/news/LG-to...eature_id51906

and here for details:
http://developer.lge.com/resource/mo...yTypeCode=ANRS

I always wanted that because with default apps, it felt useless!

Please spread the news so it can reach the maximum number of developers!


QLight plugin released. It integrates Tiny Flashlight v5.0 (beta) with QSlide Apps. You can start the flashlight directly from your notifications screen. More info: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2560625
And even more info: https://plus.google.com/110628468453...ts/f8XqPDSffj2


The Following User Says Thank You to doink123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2014, 09:50 AM |#3  
Life Engineer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Jounieh
Thanks Meter: 240
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doink123

QLight plugin released. It integrates Tiny Flashlight v5.0 (beta) with QSlide Apps. You can start the flashlight directly from your notifications screen. More info: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2560625
And even more info: https://plus.google.com/110628468453...ts/f8XqPDSffj2

Great Job dev! Keep it up and bring us more goodies
Thanks!
30th January 2014, 09:54 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
One question.. right now the QSlide Apps SDK requires API level 17, but my QLight plugin does not include the SDK itself. It uses the QSlide apps shortcut functionality only. Can this functionality be used on lower API levels? I didn't find this information in the documentation. It would be great if I can make my app available on older versions of QSlide.
28th April 2014, 11:45 PM |#5  
blazewit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madison
Thanks Meter: 128
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doink123

One question.. right now the QSlide Apps SDK requires API level 17, but my QLight plugin does not include the SDK itself. It uses the QSlide apps shortcut functionality only. Can this functionality be used on lower API levels? I didn't find this information in the documentation. It would be great if I can make my app available on older versions of QSlide.

Hey quick question, since the qslide sdk does include a simple "shortcut" function, would it be posible to make a simple qlite type app but let the end user direct what app the plugin launches? Basically use the shortcut function as a means to alow any app to be put in the qslide area.
29th April 2014, 05:59 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazewit

Hey quick question, since the qslide sdk does include a simple "shortcut" function, would it be posible to make a simple qlite type app but let the end user direct what app the plugin launches? Basically use the shortcut function as a means to alow any app to be put in the qslide area.

Yes, this is possible, but the app will be launched as a standard application and will not use QSlide's floating windows.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes