MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

[Q] Bootloader maybe corrupted?

3rd April 2014, 05:19 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

try to flash stock rom of your device

ok but where can i find it, i dont know where to seach, the only thing i find is for the 170i version that comes with the 2.3 android, mine is the new verrsion

so what do i do?
3rd April 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #12  
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 134

757 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timedude

ok but where can i find it, i dont know where to seach, the only thing i find is for the 170i version that comes with the 2.3 android, mine is the new verrsion

so what do i do?

i have also search for your device but i think there no work done for your device on xda
5th April 2014, 05:23 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

i have also search for your device but i think there no work done for your device on xda

so i cant re-install the android on my device? i got to throw it in the garbage and buy another one?
5th April 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #14  
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 134

757 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timedude

so i cant re-install the android on my device? i got to throw it in the garbage and buy another one?

always take nandroid backup before taking any risk
try to find your stock firmware and flash it
29th April 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #15  

1 posts
I have the same problem..
I have a Blu Dash 3.5 D161a with android 4.2.2. This cellphone has been bought from the network provider, it starts with the network provider's logo instead of the blu's logo. I can enter in fastboot mode and I'm able to see my device from adb, but when I type fastboot erase recovery or fastboot erase system it gets stuck on erasing.
Is the booloader locked or something like that?
29th April 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
Same problem - D161a
Quote:
Originally Posted by HernanMorel

I have a Blu Dash 3.5 D161a with android 4.2.2. This cellphone has been bought from the network provider, it starts with the network provider's logo instead of the blu's logo. I can enter in fastboot mode and I'm able to see my device from adb, but when I type fastboot erase recovery or fastboot erase system it gets stuck on erasing.
Is the booloader locked or something like that?

I also tried to install CWM
(using info from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2321264)
but fastboot erase recovery never completes and fastboot flash recovery cwm-5.0.2.8-d170i.img fails with "partition 'recovery' not support flash"

Perhaps there is another way to install CWM recovery?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank