Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 41,124 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery Case

Tip us?

Pure+
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Default Battery Case

I've been looking for a battery case to have with me for those times I can get to a charger but I'm about to run out. Mophie, assuming they'll release a case like they did for the M7, has yet to announce or real ease a case mad I haven't really found any other suitable options. I have a Mophie Powerstation, but it's only the 2500 mAh which I bought about 3 years ago because it could fill up the tiny iPhone battery 3-5 times before recharging.

Anyway, I'd like to get a list going for people looking at similar products and I was hoping that anyone with suggestions could toss them in here.

Thanks guys!

jthorny75
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure+ View Post
I've been looking for a battery case to have with me for those times I can get to a charger but I'm about to run out. Mophie, assuming they'll release a case like they did for the M7, has yet to announce or real ease a case mad I haven't really found any other suitable options. I have a Mophie Powerstation, but it's only the 2500 mAh which I bought about 3 years ago because it could fill up the tiny iPhone battery 3-5 times before recharging.

Anyway, I'd like to get a list going for people looking at similar products and I was hoping that anyone with suggestions could toss them in here.

Thanks guys!
doesnt seem liek there is much out there right now, i think some of it has to do with the metal casing

Pure+
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthorny75 View Post
doesnt seem liek there is much out there right now, i think some of it has to do with the metal casing
Nah it's not the metal. If it were then the iPhone wouldn't have any. Your on the right track though. It's the curvature of the back.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

jthorny75
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Nah it's not the metal. If it were then the iPhone wouldn't have any. Your on the right track though. It's the curvature of the back.

personally i think this phone has amazing battery life, lasts all day, my samsung not 2 couldnt do that

Pure+
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthorny75 View Post
personally i think this phone has amazing battery life, lasts all day, my samsung not 2 couldnt do that
Yeah. It is great. I'm not saying it isn't. I'm just thinking about those times when your out and not going to be near a charger when your battery is nearing no charge. Not a everyday thing. More of a emergency power thing.

asianrage
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Didn't HTC come out with a battery case for the M7? I hope they'll do the same with the M8.

Pure+
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianrage View Post
Didn't HTC come out with a battery case for the M7? I hope they'll do the same with the M8.
Not that I'm aware of. If they did it should still be available but I don't see it anywhere.

TalonFangs
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Haven't found a good one yet, but am on the lookout for a good one to use in the future.

asianrage
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Not that I'm aware of. If they did it should still be available but I don't see it anywhere.

This is the one I was talking about. For the M7.

http://www.htc.com/www/accessories/htc-power-flip-case/

I didn't get the M7, I wouldn't mind a case like this for the M8.

md1008
Old
Thanks Meter 254
I agree that battery life is good much better than the nexus 5 but a battery case would be nice. I have one zerolemon for nexus 5 and it really is useful for days with out a charger or just intensive days

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

The zero lemon removable charging battery does fit the m8 so if someone could make a custom case it would work nicely

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app