Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Battery Case

OP Pure+

27th April 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 398

818 posts
More
I've been looking for a battery case to have with me for those times I can get to a charger but I'm about to run out. Mophie, assuming they'll release a case like they did for the M7, has yet to announce or real ease a case mad I haven't really found any other suitable options. I have a Mophie Powerstation, but it's only the 2500 mAh which I bought about 3 years ago because it could fill up the tiny iPhone battery 3-5 times before recharging.

Anyway, I'd like to get a list going for people looking at similar products and I was hoping that anyone with suggestions could toss them in here.

Thanks guys!
28th April 2014, 10:40 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

28 posts
first
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure+

I've been looking for a battery case to have with me for those times I can get to a charger but I'm about to run out. Mophie, assuming they'll release a case like they did for the M7, has yet to announce or real ease a case mad I haven't really found any other suitable options. I have a Mophie Powerstation, but it's only the 2500 mAh which I bought about 3 years ago because it could fill up the tiny iPhone battery 3-5 times before recharging.

Anyway, I'd like to get a list going for people looking at similar products and I was hoping that anyone with suggestions could toss them in here.

Thanks guys!

doesnt seem liek there is much out there right now, i think some of it has to do with the metal casing
28th April 2014, 02:09 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

818 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthorny75

doesnt seem liek there is much out there right now, i think some of it has to do with the metal casing

Nah it's not the metal. If it were then the iPhone wouldn't have any. Your on the right track though. It's the curvature of the back.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
28th April 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

28 posts
Quote:

Nah it's not the metal. If it were then the iPhone wouldn't have any. Your on the right track though. It's the curvature of the back.

personally i think this phone has amazing battery life, lasts all day, my samsung not 2 couldnt do that
28th April 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

818 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthorny75

personally i think this phone has amazing battery life, lasts all day, my samsung not 2 couldnt do that

Yeah. It is great. I'm not saying it isn't. I'm just thinking about those times when your out and not going to be near a charger when your battery is nearing no charge. Not a everyday thing. More of a emergency power thing.

28th April 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 60

454 posts
Didn't HTC come out with a battery case for the M7? I hope they'll do the same with the M8.
28th April 2014, 06:12 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

818 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianrage

Didn't HTC come out with a battery case for the M7? I hope they'll do the same with the M8.

Not that I'm aware of. If they did it should still be available but I don't see it anywhere.

28th April 2014, 11:37 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Haven't found a good one yet, but am on the lookout for a good one to use in the future.
29th April 2014, 02:47 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 60

454 posts
Quote:

Not that I'm aware of. If they did it should still be available but I don't see it anywhere.

This is the one I was talking about. For the M7.

http://www.htc.com/www/accessories/htc-power-flip-case/

I didn't get the M7, I wouldn't mind a case like this for the M8.
29th April 2014, 07:52 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 289

1,473 posts
I agree that battery life is good much better than the nexus 5 but a battery case would be nice. I have one zerolemon for nexus 5 and it really is useful for days with out a charger or just intensive days

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

The zero lemon removable charging battery does fit the m8 so if someone could make a custom case it would work nicely

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread