FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[Q] Brightness slider dissappeared [SOLVED]

136 posts
Thanks Meter: 31
 
By ongbac, Senior Member on 28th April 2014, 09:30 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello,

I'm on stock 4.4.2 without any root. And yesterday I think after my phone freezed and I pulled out the battery, the brightness slider in the notification panel is not there anymore.. I can controll my brightness from the menu but how do I get back the slider in the notification panel?

I tried going into menu and checked if it's ticked. It is ticked, but it still isn't there.

Thank you
Last edited by ongbac; 29th April 2014 at 10:09 AM.
 
 
28th April 2014, 04:57 PM |#2  
CarlM34's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag GPS anyone?????
Thanks Meter: 3,207
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ongbac

Hello,

I'm on stock 4.4.2 without any root. And yesterday I think after my phone freezed and I pulled out the battery, the brightness slider in the notification panel is not there anymore.. I can controll my brightness from the menu but how do I get back the slider in the notification panel?

I tried going into menu and checked if it's ticked. It is ticked, but it still isn't there.

Thank you

Have you tried a Factory Reset from Recovery?
28th April 2014, 04:59 PM |#3  
ongbac's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlM34

Have you tried a Factory Reset from Recovery?

Nope, That's the last solution I want to try something else before I have to do everything again...
28th April 2014, 09:36 PM |#4  
ongbac's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
It suddenly appeared again lol. Weird.

You may now close this thread
29th April 2014, 08:05 AM |#5  
CarlM34's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag GPS anyone?????
Thanks Meter: 3,207
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ongbac

It suddenly appeared again lol. Weird.

You may now close this thread

Hi there,

Glad its working again.........Just put [SOLVED] in the title to save others from reading
29th April 2014, 09:54 AM |#6  
ongbac's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlM34

Hi there,

Glad its working again.........Just put [SOLVED] in the title to save others from reading

I don't know how to do that :/ never did that before.
29th April 2014, 10:07 AM |#7  
CarlM34's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag GPS anyone?????
Thanks Meter: 3,207
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ongbac

I don't know how to do that :/ never did that before.

Hi there,

You should be able to Edit the title of your thread and put [SOLVED] at the end!

[Q] Brightness slider dissappeared [SOLVED]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes