Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,266 Members 41,915 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] usb device not recognised ..

Tip us?
 
manos_mand
Old
#21  
manos_mand's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 57
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nafpaktos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626 View Post
Ok so you now your on Stock Rom , so just now get into recovery > flash CWM > and take Backup
Then reboot your phone, after again get into recovery mod (e3 red one ) and do wipe data/cache then Reboot your device , After doing all , then flash custom Rom which ever you wanted.
everything is fine now...
but i have probem with odin again!
have you got any other idia?
 
Hitesh2626
Old
#22  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1325
Posts: 1,568
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Quote:
Originally Posted by manos_mand View Post
everything is fine now...
but i have probem with odin again!
have you got any other idia?
Go to Control Panel > device Manager of PC then check on USB is there any Yellow triangle over there ?
If yes then right click on it and go for disable and then again enable it and then hit on update , it ll ask you from where to update just hit on search over internet .
Try these and then tell.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hitesh2626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
abhi.03
Old
#23  
abhi.03's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 82
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Manendragarh
Quote:
Originally Posted by manos_mand View Post
i have somthing now!!!
i flash a kernel nad i can get in the fierst mobile rom.
but i can flash anything other. i i flash other rom it stop at samsung logo!
if i flash again this kernel i get in this fierts rom!
nothing new from debugging
Quote:
Originally Posted by manos_mand View Post
i format my coputer and then i brick my device!
before fomat it work fine.... then not
i mast uninstall kien?
i mast have install only pda net and samsung drivers install?
If nothing works, then install chipset driver, it may solve your problem.
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Det...?DwnldID=20775
Reply if it worked.
 
The Following User Says Thank You to abhi.03 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
manos_mand
Old
#24  
manos_mand's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 57
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nafpaktos
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi.03 View Post
If nothing works, then install chipset driver, it may solve your problem.
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Det...?DwnldID=20775
Reply if it worked.
i have allrady install drivers
 
abhi.03
Old
#25  
abhi.03's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 82
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Manendragarh
Quote:
Originally Posted by manos_mand View Post
i have allrady install drivers
Your USB Hub is not working. Try back and front ports.
Check that whether your cable is loose or not.

One more thing you can do - plug in your phone into computer, then restart the computer with usb plugged in. It may work

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by manos_mand View Post
i have allrady install drivers
You can also try this steps

http://www.techsupportalert.com/cont...sb-problem.htm
 
 
preebi4
Old
#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 3
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hello

I have the same problem with recognizing the phone. In device manager its with yellow triangle and msg the device cannot start code 10. Instaled driver manualy and now its Samsung mobile usb cdc composite device. When i try with odin says connect phone. Help pls .

I am trying to fix boot loop it was with original rom and i wanna make it work

thanks.
 
Hitesh2626
Old
#27  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1325
Posts: 1,568
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Quote:
Originally Posted by preebi4 View Post
Hello

I have the same problem with recognizing the phone. In device manager its with yellow triangle and msg the device cannot start code 10. Instaled driver manualy and now its Samsung mobile usb cdc composite device. When i try with odin says connect phone. Help pls .

I am trying to fix boot loop it was with original rom and i wanna make it work

thanks.
Right click on that yellow triangle's place and disable it and again enable it , then try
Another method right click on it and click on Update automatically ,then try.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hitesh2626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
preebi4
Old
#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 3
Join Date: Apr 2014
yes finaly detected with Odin3 v1.84 But now for rom i have only one file named S5830iXXMC1_S5830iOXFMC2_S5830iXXMB2_HOME.tar.md5. Downloaded 3 difrend languages and all the same - only one file. When i try with odin 4.38 didnt recognize phone. Did i do smth wrong ?
Can u tell me where to download stock rom with all files needed ? I need bulgarian language and if dont have english will do too

tnx again
 
Hitesh2626
Old
#29  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1325
Posts: 1,568
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Quote:
Originally Posted by preebi4 View Post
yes finaly detected with Odin3 v1.84 But now for rom i have only one file named S5830iXXMC1_S5830iOXFMC2_S5830iXXMB2_HOME.tar.md5. Downloaded 3 difrend languages and all the same - only one file. When i try with odin 4.38 didnt recognize phone. Did i do smth wrong ?
Can u tell me where to download stock rom with all files needed ? I need bulgarian language and if dont have english will do too

tnx again
Go HERE
On his first Post he had provided Odin and pit file download that , then also download Firmware repacked by him any one form them
And follow his instruction to flash
better to use v1.84 if it works !
And bout language , i think you can choose it afterwards .
The Following User Says Thank You to Hitesh2626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
preebi4
Old
#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 3
Join Date: Apr 2014
tnx a lot man

The Following User Says Thank You to preebi4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes