Post Reply

This is what i get after supporting OMATE truesmart

OP torrentlord

28th April 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #11  
thermalboyz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NoWhere
Thanks Meter: 371
 
534 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haybill

Not sure whether this thread is still active--but, in the hope that it is--does anyone have the latest news on the Shipping details??
What is Omate's position on shipping the KickStarter pledges for 1GB/8Gb 2100 version??
Any ideas?

Received mine last week (EU 2100 1/8GB first Batch), so i am thinking if Omate keep their promise to ship the second EU 2100 batch then you will soon received it. (It took about 2 weeks or more once received tracking).

Delivery in UK by Royal mail. Swiss Post database tracking update seems a bit late, so use THIS site to track your item (better than Swiss Post site tracking).
The Following User Says Thank You to thermalboyz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 12:44 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere in Asia
Thanks Meter: 728
 
1,844 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBountyHunter

I've got mine. Was posted on the 12th April received it on the 25th. I'm a UK backer. Received in great condition packed very well. Only gripe was I was expecting an additional cradle as I pledged for an extra one but didn't get it.

One question--did you receive any communication prior to your watch arriving at your door??
I have heard zero--since filling out the delivery details.

Possibly my mistake was that, although a UK resident--I spend more time out of the country and I used my Asian address--this could be one reason for a delay in the dispatch.
Hence, I was interested in whether Omate contacted you before sending the Truesmart.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermalboyz

Received mine last week (EU 2100 1/8GB first Batch), so i am thinking if Omate keep their promise to ship the second EU 2100 batch then you will soon received it. (It took about 2 weeks or more once received tracking).

Delivery in UK by Royal mail. Swiss Post database tracking update seems a bit late, so use THIS site to track your item (better than Swiss Post site tracking).

Where, and when, did you receive a Tracking Number??

In fact--does anyone have a communication email address for Omate [ I know they probably won't answer--but I would like to check that my delivery hasn't hit a glitch--possibly my stupid decision to use my Asian Address--in which case I would happily give them a UK alternative]
Last edited by haybill; 28th April 2014 at 12:47 PM.
28th April 2014, 01:03 PM   |  #13  
thermalboyz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NoWhere
Thanks Meter: 371
 
534 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
More
Used "partner@omate.com", they emailed me tracking. Hope this help
@haybill
The Following User Says Thank You to thermalboyz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 28
 
407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
I didn't receive any information. I had asked in the comments section 3 times on the kickstarter before getting my tracking number.
28th April 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Thumbs down 3 out of 10 and getting less.
Hi,
Received mine today.
I have no idea what I have got, How to turn it on even, at the moment it's a cool looking piece of inert metal and plastic.
Feel very ripped off as I pledged for the developer edition for Europe months ago and nowhere does it acknowledge this or even how to turn it on etc.

Sucks big time.

Wanted this as I am partially sighted seems I've now got to ask family to search the web for docs and how-tos etc.

Really sucks.

Hope Laurent enjoys the profit... Still not sure if it is a scam will see how far I manage to get with it...

jB
28th April 2014, 03:42 PM   |  #16  
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere in Asia
Thanks Meter: 728
 
1,844 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
I've just sent an email to partner@omate.com
Let's see if I hear anything.
Thanks for the answers.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
28th April 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 28
 
407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by haybill

I've just sent an email to partner@omate.com
Let's see if I hear anything.
Thanks for the answers.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I'd go to the Kickstarter page and ask there in the comments section you're more likely to get a response sooner as I did.
29th April 2014, 02:45 AM   |  #18  
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere in Asia
Thanks Meter: 728
 
1,844 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBountyHunter

I'd go to the Kickstarter page and ask there in the comments section you're more likely to get a response sooner as I did.

One more question--
having gone to the Kickstarter comments section, as mentioned, I see that folks are referring to a mailing list--anyone let me in on the secret as to where we might find such a list???
29th April 2014, 04:01 AM   |  #19  
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere in Asia
Thanks Meter: 728
 
1,844 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haybill

One more question--
having gone to the Kickstarter comments section, as mentioned, I see that folks are referring to a mailing list--anyone let me in on the secret as to where we might find such a list???

Bingo--got a reply from one of the other backers with details of the mailing lists--and, guess what, I'm on 24 April--Gawd knows how long it will take to arrive, though. Hopefully Customs here will go easy--but I am not holding my breath.
29th April 2014, 11:55 AM   |  #20  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 28
 
407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by haybill

Bingo--got a reply from one of the other backers with details of the mailing lists--and, guess what, I'm on 24 April--Gawd knows how long it will take to arrive, though. Hopefully Customs here will go easy--but I am not holding my breath.

Count two weeks from the 24th so most likely 10th May around that time.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
truesmart fraud omate refund
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in TrueSmart General by ThreadRank