Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,322 Members 50,091 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

camera===your sd is full?????

Tip us?

noob adb
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default camera===your sd is full?????

i flashed my a13 tablet t730 mainboard all things goes right but i can't take a photo with the camera it said your sd card is full???
any help or idea

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 460

DONATE TO ME
What did you flash?

Sorry, have to ask... IS the SD card full?

Does your camera app have Settings to change storage options?

Did whatever you flash edit the mounting of internal / external storage?
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)

noob adb
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
the sd is not full
the camera hasn't any option for storage
and i didn't edit any thing when i flash it it's an .img by livsuite

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 460

DONATE TO ME
Odd. Haven't seen a device that wouldn't let you save pictures to external, if it supports them. Have you tried another camera app to see if it is the app or it's something odd with the rom? Also, clear the data and cache of the Camera and Gallery apps in Settings > Applications > All and see if that makes any difference.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)

noob adb
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i did all the things u told and more ...the thing is that this rom is not the orginal one my tablet is 8g and when i flash this rom via livsuite i checked my internal storage it's only 4g is there away that i can manag the internal storage??

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 460

DONATE TO ME
Depends on the device and what you put on it, but might make more sense to use another rom or the original one because most likely all the issues are linked.