Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,614 Members 41,000 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery cover

Tip us?
 
Certifiable One
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 10
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default Battery cover

Do any of you know if there is a place to get the leatherette backing of the S4? I know there was a version of the S4 that came with a Snapdragon 800 and LTE-A that had that same battery cover, but if I haven't been able to find the backing by itself anywhere. Are there any aftermarket battery covers that have leatherette or any other grippy material for sale?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
brian117
Old
(Last edited by brian117; 24th April 2014 at 02:16 AM.)
#2  
brian117's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 164
Posts: 360
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cleveland, OH

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Certifiable One View Post
Do any of you know if there is a place to get the leatherette backing of the S4? I know there was a version of the S4 that came with a Snapdragon 800 and LTE-A that had that same battery cover, but if I haven't been able to find the backing by itself anywhere. Are there any aftermarket battery covers that have leatherette or any other grippy material for sale?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/380721091944?...84.m1423.l2649

http://www.casefanatic.com/samsung-2...battery-cover/

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/SPIGE...237100703.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Back-Battery...item51b48d7c23

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/d...code=513654655

And this is most likely the one you'll choose out of the rest:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261449777074
The Following User Says Thank You to brian117 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Certifiable One
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 10
Join Date: Mar 2014






Quote:
Originally Posted by cooling2014 View Post
This one may your choice

battery cover
Thank you, you both have been very helpful. I'll probably go with the last one brian suggested. (:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Certifiable One For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cooling2014
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 26
Join Date: Nov 2013
If you buy one of them, please give us some experience report.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Certifiable One View Post
Thank you, you both have been very helpful. I'll probably go with the last one brian suggested. (:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Certifiable One
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 10
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooling2014 View Post
If you buy one of them, please give us some experience report.
I'll do that. Should I make a new thread for that or keep it in this thread and update the OP?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
JoeyLe
Old
#6  
JoeyLe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 100
Posts: 456
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Certifiable One View Post
I'll do that. Should I make a new thread for that or keep it in this thread and update the OP?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
There already are 2 threads about this. I don't think 4 threads about the same backcover is necessary.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2646803

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2471333
 
cooling2014
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 26
Join Date: Nov 2013
when to post the use experience?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Certifiable One View Post
I'll do that. Should I make a new thread for that or keep it in this thread and update the OP?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
kingstark666
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 40
Join Date: Mar 2014
The s4 blackedition is not the phone with snapdragon 800... i9505

The s4 lte+ i9506 is this...

But the Cover where you want is from blackedition
Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes