Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,048 Members 46,458 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[CM]Auto Porter CM9 Version Added

Tip us?

myaservip
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 679

DONATE TO ME
Will try soon but i prefer aosp
The Following User Says Thank You to myaservip For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NightRaven49
Old
(Last edited by NightRaven49; 28th April 2014 at 04:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 129
Porter, as before with CM7 version, doesn't work.

Tested with this ROM.

Peeps, don't try this unless you want to brick your phone.

And I will say thanks, both because you disallow it on "your" threads and for bricking my phone.
I am currently away to study for exams, so please do not PM me for anything.

<3 Aerith

thebiggboss180
Old
(Last edited by thebiggboss180; 28th April 2014 at 05:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 26
Yasser u have to try the things u make before posting it

Sent from my GT-S5570i using xda app-developers app[COLOR="Silver"]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic5408959_4.gif

NightRaven49
Old
(Last edited by NightRaven49; 28th April 2014 at 01:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 129
Oh... didn't read OP of the original ROM.

Downloading another one to prove you wrong.

Really, like the rest, I don't see how this tools would work. Besides, why do you want to take the fun out of porting anyway? I don't see how this is fun.

EDIT : Also, most CM7/9/10/11 have the getprop function. This means you can either:
1) modify build.prop to fit the getprops
2) decompress the zip, get rid of the getprop lines and recompress.

Frankly, I'd go for the second option, as different devices have different getprop lines. And if you do this method, you might as well do porting directly from there, no need for this porting tool.

And also, if you want to share the ROM, it would be quite troublesome...

<3 Aerith

Gisha 7
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by myaservip View Post
U trying to port aosp:sly:
reaaaaaaaaaad op CM Versioooooooooooon

stoop being nob @nightRavn
U can do all you want your self

About testing i ported tw revu from tass CM9
And ported nuka-onmkke cm7
Upload any of your ports, I am very interested, how do you replace folder "bin" and "lib" ported ROM from s5570.

I ported LewaOS, and a couple of ROM's (uploaded to 4pda) from s5570, using normal instruction, this ROM fully working, I can ported from s5570.
And this auto porter useless for ports from s5570, it can confirm any normal person, and myaservip just fills to itself reputation, noobs trust noobs..

NightRaven49
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Default Stop this

Okay, okay, please stop all this flaming...

I have tried again, but I will not tell the results as yet...
@myaservip, I know what it's like to be flamed, trolled and mocked. In this thread, only me and Gisha 7 have explicitly stated our anger and condemned this Auto Porter. But him calling you a noob doesn't necessarily mean that you are an absolute noob. In fact, as we can see, you have enjoyed success in the other devices' development forums (apart from interjections by Gisha 7) and you have thanked them for their support. But here, where some of us oppose your intentions, you respond angrily and in a condescending manner. This, in my opinion, is not helping. What you could do, is try to find out what went wrong with the ones' that failed in a friendly manner, and thank all that support you. And when you meet this kind of flaming/trolling, the best thing to do is to try and settle the manner in the calmest way possible.

Yes, I admit I was also angry, and I apologize for it.

But, you are partially to blame as well. I give you a choice, you can choose to read it or not.

1) (As stated) You express your anger in a condescending manner
e.g.reaaaaaaaaaad op CM Versioooooooooooon
Yes, I can read, just that when I read the compilation ROM thread thread I assumed all were CM9 ROMs (my fault).
But you don't need to extend the word sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long like that.

2) You make yourself sound (emphasis on sound) like you are the boss of everything.
Yes, you can take pride in your works, but no need to condemn those that oppose you, like in this thread.
Some feedback, whether good or bad, can contribute to the work that you make.

I'm not trying to condemn you, I'm just stating things to clear things up. I hope that from this, you can learn that different people have different ideas and opinions, and they may not necessarily be in your favour. Even in all this flaming/trolling/mocking me and Gisha 7 have done on this thread, there are still supporters in favour of your work. In fact, I apologize once again for whatever negative comments I have made. But there is no need for you to suspend your work here in the TassVe development, as this not only affect the trollers/flamers here, but also those that support you.

I request that you think over this, and re-think your rash act.

Come what may, and we can get back on our feet again, without the fear of being condemned.

Regards.

<3 Aerith
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NightRaven49 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]